[PROBLEM] Vbulletin 4.0.1 to SMF 2.0

Started by dsb_spain, April 06, 2010, 01:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dsb_spain

Hi!

When I go to convert from vBulletin to SMF 2.0 RC3 4.0.1 I get the following error:

Sorry, the database connection information used in the specified installation of SMF cannot access the installation of vBulletin 3.7. This may either mean that the installation doesn't exist, or that the Database account used does not have permissions to access it.

The error that was received from the Database was: SELECT command denied to user 'myname'@'localhost' for table 'vb_user'

I hope your answers

Regards

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Do you have both SMF and VB installed on the same database? If not, then you should. Then proceed with the convert.

dsb_spain

Quote from: (F.L.A.M.E.R) on April 06, 2010, 01:03:25 PM
Do you have both SMF and VB installed on the same database? If not, then you should. Then proceed with the convert.

Hi!

Yes, i have the smf in the bbdd of vbulletin

bye!

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

I don't understand BBDD, can you explain?

dsb_spain

Norv

As far as I can see in your other topics, this particular problem was solved, so I am marking this topic as solved. Please consider using a single topic for one problem, using multiple topics will only spread the support instead of letting people see what others thought and help further.
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

Advertisement: