Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

SMF Bay

Started by MonoTiz, April 12, 2010, 04:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inti31

thx monotiz for the new pro update rc6
is there a changelog available?

Nothing of the comment advises here (http://www.monotiz.com/smf/index.php?topic=30.msg59#msg59) is implemented.
my forum
my testforum

my mods - which I only made them work for 2.0 Gold:
Topics Filter v3.2 SMF 2.0 Gold
MemberNumber

Inti31

any chance to get a simpleportal block for smf bay pro?
my forum
my testforum

MemberNumber

Inti31

ups...
i get this error - I installed last pro version - it installs fine but get this error:

"Sorry, but the body cannot be left empty."

see my testforum: test.epica-forum.de

i tried that as admin also as a normal member - it won#t work - i disabled auction mode - same here
my forum
my testforum

MemberNumber

smitch6

i have tried to install this on 2.0.3 and it is saying
The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of smf

any ideas pls?
Friendly, reliable web hosting at affordable prices
www.normanboatforum.co.uk l www.PatTesterSuffolk.co.uk

TheListener

Quote from: smitch6 on January 24, 2013, 09:58:50 AM
i have tried to install this on 2.0.3 and it is saying
The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of smf

any ideas pls?

Have you tried to emulate the mod?

Heeks

Try to emule with 2.0.2 verssion ;)

Dancik

Hey, how to change decimal in SMF Bay? I don't want any 0.25, 0.50, 0.75 but 5,10,15 etc.

xKroniK13x

The SMF Classifieds mod is much superior to this if you can fit the $79 budget. I tried SMF Bay first in an attempt to save money, and it lacked many features that the classifieds mod has, plus it is still supported by the author and has new features being added often.

Arantor

The classifieds author has also had some lovely and interesting feedback too, i.e. very negative comments and is not necessarily that highly thought of by some folks around here.

mdebruijne

Hi there,

Got issues with bidding on auctions on SMF Bay.
When i want to bid on a auction that has a starting bid allready, i get this error:

The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: bid

How can i fix this?

MESWEB

Not possible to instsall this mod. I try install on smf 2.0.rc2, 2.0.rc3 2.0.rc5, 2.0.2 2.0.5 all the time i got error:
QuoteThe package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

TheListener

Quote from: MESWEB on August 18, 2013, 10:36:47 AM
Not possible to instsall this mod. I try install on smf 2.0.rc2, 2.0.rc3 2.0.rc5, 2.0.2 2.0.5 all the time i got error:
QuoteThe package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

Compatible With:

Biology Forums

This mod has a lot of bugs when I used it a while back.

Alpay

Quote from: mdebruijne on June 28, 2013, 11:58:47 AM
Hi there,

Got issues with bidding on auctions on SMF Bay.
When i want to bid on a auction that has a starting bid allready, i get this error:

The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: bid

How can i fix this?

yep fix it ?

MESWEB

Quote from: Grumpy Old Sod on August 18, 2013, 11:21:38 AM
Quote from: MESWEB on August 18, 2013, 10:36:47 AM

Compatible With:

I try this mod with 2.0.2 with this same results.

kak2z

Help please.
Share a link to SMF Bay PRO.
Thank you.
Новости и слухи Дом 2. Популярные рецепты в рубрике Что приготовить

MESWEB

Quote from: kak2z on November 17, 2014, 04:27:04 AM
Help please.
Share a link to SMF Bay PRO.
Thank you.

Yeah that's very good idea

Kindred

Seeing as how the mod does not have an open license, there is no redistribution permitted...   so - I am afraid that linking to or attaching the pro version would not be allowed.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

I seem to recall the original author offering up the pro version for free, which would make linking to it (from wherever it was originally) legit, but not redistribution. (And remember kids, abandonware is not a legal defence)

Kindred

yup... he did offer the pro version for free (and I have a copy) but the location was on his own site (which has since been disbanded)

hence the issue. :(

it's a very nice start at a function which has a good niche market in certain forums... but never quite got to be bug free before the author left the forum world.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: