News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Whoops can someone help me with this error

Started by arty5, August 23, 2010, 10:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arty5

I was messing around with the arcade and my database and come across this  ??? i done a back up before lucky anyway to fix this?

QuoteStrict Standards: require_once() [function.require-once]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead in /home/deltaiv1/public_html/index.php on line 61

Warning: require_once(/home/deltaiv1/public_html/Sources/QueryString.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/deltaiv1/public_html/index.php on line 61

Strict Standards: require_once() [function.require-once]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead in /home/deltaiv1/public_html/index.php on line 61

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/deltaiv1/public_html/Sources/QueryString.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/deltaiv1/public_html/index.php on line 61
My Facebook Id : 1245925771

Community Message Boards - Create a Free Sig Now

Community Message Boards - My Main Forum

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

arty5

I have no idea everything was working normal until i install smf arcade then the forum part crashed so i done a recovery but this the time zone error started comming up im running a recovery on a test forum to see if its just worth too start the forum new and inject the db info

arty5

I cleared out all the old data and replaced all the files from the smf install and now i am getting the same error only when i click the help button
QuoteStrict Standards: require_once() [function.require-once]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead in /home/deltaiv1/public_html/index.php on line 61

Warning: require_once(/home/deltaiv1/public_html/Sources/QueryString.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/deltaiv1/public_html/index.php on line 61

Strict Standards: require_once() [function.require-once]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead in /home/deltaiv1/public_html/index.php on line 61

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/deltaiv1/public_html/Sources/QueryString.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/deltaiv1/public_html/index.php on line 61

I cleared potential causes out of my database i never got any warnings while doing test on the arcade stuff but all that does not exist anymore but the error is still their i tryed changing the time zone but that diddnt work either.

Deaks

what exact arcade as there a two that i know off
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

The timezone issue is due to PHP 3, you need to edit php.ini on the server to fix it.

xenovanis

Do you have cache enabled for your forum? If so, remove all files from the /forum/cache directory, except index.php and .htaccess.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

arty5

I sorted the problem it was lead to a heap of other problems in my files and db that i have also fixed, I put e-arcade back on and it works with out any problems, so that side of it is sorted.

Advertisement: