News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF 1.x & 2.x - Custom Who.template.php - Displays Users, Guests & Spiders

Started by MoreBloodWine, September 23, 2010, 05:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teos55

I combined style.css mod and seperator jpg image mod at the same time.  The result is great !!!!

This is the first time to play with style.css for me :-)  Now I do understand how it works...

Thanks a million...

Have a nice sunday ..

snoopy_virtual

No problem.  ;)

You should look for a CSS tutorial on the web. There are thousands of good ones out there and it's very good to know a little of CSS to give your forum the look you want.

El verdadero sabio es aquel que lo ve todo, lo estudia todo, lo analiza todo y molesta poco.
A true wise man is he who sees everything, studies everything, analyses everything and hardly ever annoys.

AMWebby

Does anyone know how to make user agent info visible to other groups besides admins? I've studied the who.template.php but can't work it out.

TheListener

Quote from: AMWebby on September 06, 2012, 03:33:07 AM
Does anyone know how to make user agent info visible to other groups besides admins? I've studied the who.template.php but can't work it out.

Have you looked at the permissions?

AMWebby

Quote from: Old Fossil on September 06, 2012, 06:46:27 PM
Have you looked at the permissions?
Yep. There's nothing there except "View Who's Online", which is checked.

Edit: Found it. You have to grant users the power to "Moderate forum members". As this gives them them access to an admin centre where they can register other users I think I'll pass.

MoreBloodWine

Had issues with the hosted files on my site but all download links have been fixed.

I'm basically gonna copy a reply I made to someone on my site since it conveys the point I want to make here.

---------------------

Quote from: Aether on October 06, 2012, 07:26:20 AM
"No attachment found"

:|
Fixed, just need to rename the file after downloading as I added verion specific files even though there is not much different between the two. It's also been some time since I have worked on them so I cannot as of right now guarantee thy will work without bugs. At some point I plan on picking them back up and continuing work on them but for right now they should still function ok.
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

Impsat-1

Mmm... Hey Guys, no one can do this full MOD for SMF version 2.0.7? or UpDate the original?... is a great MOD, but dont work for my forum... SMF 2.0.7 :( Thanks & Regards.... 8).-
Vive Cáda Momento De Tu Vida Como Si Fueras a Irte Mañana, Más Planificala Cómo Si Jamás Fueras a Irte ;).-

Advertisement: