Simple Machines forms as an NPO

Started by Kindred, September 23, 2010, 10:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shakespeare1604

Congratulations!  I am sure the change in corporate structure from LLC to NPO will be for the betterment of the company, team, community and future members / SMF users.

Kindred, K@, and Antechinus, et al... I am impressed with your ability to respond to the many thread postings while simultaneously keeping up with project development.

Many of us are looking forward to RC4 and eventually the hxxp:2.gold [nonactive] release.  I must say however, SMF2.0 RC3 has worked fine for me (unmodified) in a production environment so far.

I'm off to exercise my rights under the SMF license to modify my new forum to my hearts content; now that is, IMHO, probably SMF's best feature.  Seriously, how many other programs are so easily able to be used as forum, blog and wiki software? (to learn how, check out the Online Manual postings)

Thanks again to all the SMF team and Congratulations on the NPO! ;)

1Chope

Thanks for the update, I have been telling people that SMF will not die, not in the nearest future, this free script will remain longer than every other ones.We are waiting for the 2.0RC4 and 2.0 final release.Thanks

enik

Exelent notice thanks Manager´s  ;)

Lolafish

Glad to see you're looking to the future.   :)

AquaPuppies - A Goldfish Community
www.aquapuppies.com

Running SMF 2.0.2 & SimplePortal 2.3.5

DirtRider

Wow I have just read all 7 pages of this thread and now I am truly
http://www.triumphtalk.com

"The real question is not whether machines think but whether men do. "

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Why would someone do that?  :o You a masochist or something? :P
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

DirtRider

To understand what the thread was actually about  :laugh:
http://www.triumphtalk.com

"The real question is not whether machines think but whether men do. "

A.Zan

Congratulations, and good luck   ^_^

ysNoi

This is a great move...! I have just updated my small forum from RC3 to RC4 and will be waiting for the Final Release...

Congratulations...
"Don't fix it if it ain't broken, don't break it if you can't fix it."

Eudemon

SMF is now an organization, congratz!

kat

Well... slightly disorganised, for the moment, but... ;)

Masterd

Quote from: K@ on February 12, 2011, 12:50:42 PM
Well... slightly disorganised, for the moment, but... ;)

When you will become organised, then?

kat

At this time, it's beyond our control, sadly.

Hopefully, though, it'll be quite soon.

InsomniacP

I have been using SMF for soem time now and think what you all do here is fantastic.. I used to use Vbulletin but find this software more versatile!!

Great job and look forward to your future projects!!
www.gamersrespawn.co.uk 25+ Gaming Community

MotherBoard

Creative, forward thinking idea. I love it! 8)

diffy

I also think SMF is more versatile than others and pretty good at everything I want it to do.

One question:

How about some transparency into what is going on? Structure, progress plans et cetera.

Best regards,
Diffy

Kindred

???   didn't K@ just post exactly what is going on?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Dannii

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

feline

QuoteUnfortunately, the person whose signature we need, has been moving house.
The moving needs more as two months and in this time he/she can't make a signature? Mysterious ...

Advertisement: