News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[WIP] Starcraft 2 pro theme

Started by Xarkurai, October 14, 2010, 06:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xarkurai

Hey everyone.

Recently I've been wondering why there ain't more amazing skins for smf, so I thought I'd make my own attribute.
For the lovers of Starcraft 2, I am currently creating a good suiting theme, up to releasing it into the public :-).

The theme is based on graphics of Blizzard themselves, which makes it look even more professional.
Demo screenshots included.

Please note that this is still under constructions!
Useful paid mod: Badge Awards - Award members for actions

ARG01

No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

AllanD

very nice the graphics from Blizz does make it look very professional.
Check out this great sites.
KnD Hosting

willemjan

It looks great! Because it is still under construction I thought I would give you a hint. It would probably look even better if the text in the menu is centered in the buttons :)

ARG01

Quote from: willemjan on October 15, 2010, 03:22:20 AM
It would probably look even better if the text in the menu is centered in the buttons :)

Good point. I am not positive but the "My Messages" button may be causing that. Remove the "My" from the text and it may fix that. Or change it to something shorter like My PM's, My Mail, etc.

;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

willemjan

Xarkurai

Heh great thinking, it was a future plan :P.
But I need to take care of some things since buttons with too much text won't suit.
I just encountered a problem with miss-placed text.
Gotta love the small bugs!
Useful paid mod: Badge Awards - Award members for actions

Antes

This is f... COOL ! you rock mon ^^

i really loved it :D

Advertisement: