Allow Members to Create Boards

Started by colby2152, November 01, 2010, 03:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colby2152

Is there a mod or some feature out there that allows members to create boards from a certain template such as

The person would enter the name of Parent Board - [Name] along with Initials - [Init], and then a category, and then a template of boards would be created under that category with child boards in the form of

Child Board X with name = [INIT] - "X"
ProFSL.com - Pro Fantasy Sports Leagues - Advanced fantasy sports leagues, contests, free chances at cash/prizes, and sports discussion.

Need a server? I am happy to advocate this hosting solution - hands on customer service and reliability is relieving!!!

Kindred

There is certainly no feature that allows this.... and I do not recall ever seeing a mod to do this.

You might try looking at a few of the "blog" type mods...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

colby2152

Quote from: Kindred on November 02, 2010, 12:45:01 PM
There is certainly no feature that allows this.... and I do not recall ever seeing a mod to do this.

You might try looking at a few of the "blog" type mods...

I guess what I would want is some type of automated form to create boards.
ProFSL.com - Pro Fantasy Sports Leagues - Advanced fantasy sports leagues, contests, free chances at cash/prizes, and sports discussion.

Need a server? I am happy to advocate this hosting solution - hands on customer service and reliability is relieving!!!

xenovanis

There no such mod, I'm afraid. You might want to open a topic in the Mod Requests board for this. There may be more people interested in this.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Advertisement: