Full Down

Started by [S.W.T], November 18, 2010, 07:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[S.W.T]

Link to the theme

Tema; Dle Zeos temasının çevirisidir, herkese iyi günlerde kullanımlar dileriz.
Theme: Dle Zeos translation of the theme, hope everyone uses good days.

Not: Beğendiğiniz veya istediğiniz wordpress & dle sistem temalarını ücretli olarak çeviri yapıyoruz, isteyenler verdiğimiz iletişim mail adresinden bizlere ulaşabilirler
Mail : [email protected]

Note: If you like, or you want to do translation as paid wordpress themes & dle system, those who want to reach our contact e-mail us at
E-Mail: [email protected]

Tema Destek - Theme Support: Full indir bölüm indir

Bonafide

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Robert.

One of the best themes I've ever seen :D

[S.W.T]

RC 4 Sürüm is active.

Shades.

I really like this theme but am having a problem up in the login form at the very top of the page. I am attaching an image below to show you what I mean. The text under the box that says "Login with username, password and session length" is half & half showing.

Acts the same in Opera's latest browser and IE8.

See attachment image below...
ShadesWeb.com - Custom Logos - My Themes on SMF | My Themes on ShadesWeb
https://shadesweb.com

BikerHound.com - Sniffing out the road ahead
https://bikerhound.com

Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today. - James Dean

Ozfishkeepers

Love the theme but wheres the log out button?

bulldog71169

I am trying to get this working with "Ad Management" mod

I noticed some ad locations work but most dont and the theme seems to move areas around, as the welcome/users area is now on the lower left for some reason.  I am also receiving a parse error when trying to access or send PM's

imno007

Is there a logo.psd file for this anywhere?

TIA!

SISPro

really like this theme but it is almost impossiable to add mods to it i have been trying to add the WYSIWYG Quick Reply and the display.template just can't seem a way to add it also the ad mod.

Dzonny

On fresh installed RC4 i got this error in error log:
8: Undefined variable: board
File: /home/...../Themes/FullDown_RC4/BoardIndex.template.php
Line: 111

dilly84

anyone know why the news wont work? I went to current theme in admin panel and it is checked, but when I type in a news item it isnt showing up on the board. Suggestions?

Dzonny

dilly84, wich forum version?
Do you maybe have the same error in error log as i do? (see 2 post before)
Theme work just fine for me, except few bugs (with redirection board for example) and with error ive write before.

dilly84

Quote from: Dzonny on January 17, 2011, 05:53:38 PM
dilly84, wich forum version?
Do you maybe have the same error in error log as i do? (see 2 post before)
Theme work just fine for me, except few bugs (with redirection board for example) and with error ive write before.
Unfortuantely when I went through godaddy last week the only option it gave me was for 1.1.12... And I dont think I am computer savy enough to upgrade without screwing something up lol. Not to mention I think I would lose most of the mods Ive installed? But idk it isnt showing up. Also I a m not getting an error log. When i go to admin>news and newsletters> then type in the news box it is supposed to show up at the top of the forum, but it isnt. I then went to theme settings and theoption is cliced for it to show up.

EDIT: If I turn the news fader on it works.. lol

Advertisement: