News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[urgent help] with this error please :(

Started by shawn16, December 20, 2010, 12:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shawn16

hi smf :) i'm having a problem with this             

Fatal error: Call to undefined function LinktrhMain() in /home/shawn/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2140) : eval()'d code on line 351                 

and site is messed up i can't see   anything besides that

your help will be gladly appreciated :)

Kindred

first, you need to disable the eval function
admin > server settings > general > Disable evaluation of templates

second, please indicate what mods that you have installed... since it seems that this is related to the bad installation or uninstallation of a mod.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

shawn16

it wont let me load anything else  when i click a link i only see this error :/

kat

Do you have the Board Hover mod installed, by any chance?

kat

Did you get any errors, when you installed it?

kat

Ah...

Do you recall if that was the very last mod you installed?

Kindred

your best bet might be to load a fresh ste of forum files, and then re-install mods one by one...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

kat

Might be a whole lot easier, if that WAS the last mod that was installed, as you know.

As the site is, now, "messed up", I think it might well be. ;)

shawn16

Well thanks for your time on replying and helping me out ^^ i guess I'll have to do fresh install :P thanks guys

Kindred

note: You do not need a "fresh install"
Get the large upgrade pack and upload all of the files except the upgrade.* and *.sql files.
You forum will remain intact, you will not lose any data.... this will just reset the FILES to a fresh start
Слaва
Украинi

shawn16

Baby Daisy

あなたは私のお尻にキスするとき、私はそれを愛する

Advertisement: