News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Indicator Changer

Started by vbgamer45, January 15, 2011, 10:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Link to Mod

Indicator Changer

SMF Version: 2.0.x
Mod Version: 1.6

Description:
This mod allows you to change the indicator images easily without knowing php or html.  At this time it supports Curve based themes.

ChangeLog:
V 1.6
!Fixed language issues

V 1.5
+Updated for 2.0.X

V 1.4
!Fixed display bug (As reported byTeaTephi)

V 1.3
!Fixed Language Bug

v1.2
!Fixed a known bug in installation

v1.1
~Changes $settings to $modSettings and removes the need Settings.template.php.

v1.0
+Initial Release

As always I wish to thank Arantor for his assistance in making this mod and bug fixing, and thank Gazmanafc for making the posts on test forum.
Why Not Visit:
http://www.smfhacks.com
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

JBlaze

Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Deaks

thanks submitted in September aswell lol
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

TeaTephi

I don't have the first line, "new post indicator", which is the one i was looking for.  Thanks
SMF 2.0.2 | TinyPortal 1.107 Veterans day theme Opera 11.50
Mods:Profile Comments.....AEVA Media 2.10.....Activity in profile.....join-reason....Bookmarks 2.3.....SA Chat    Beta 4-1 Rev43....Tapatalk SMF 2.0 RC4/RC5/Final Plugin    3.0.1.....SMFPacks Likes Lite Mod

Thank you guys for all your support and development that you do.  I love my forum, and am so thankful to have a place to ask my questions.  I do love SMF 2.0 it's smoother and all my members love it!

Deaks

you were looking for on2 that is the first one on that list but as for on.png that is a myster ill look into straight away
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Deaks

ok I have found the issue please attach your ManageSettings.php from your source directory
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

TeaTephi

Mods:Profile Comments.....AEVA Media 2.10.....Activity in profile.....join-reason....Bookmarks 2.3.....SA Chat    Beta 4-1 Rev43....Tapatalk SMF 2.0 RC4/RC5/Final Plugin    3.0.1.....SMFPacks Likes Lite Mod

Thank you guys for all your support and development that you do.  I love my forum, and am so thankful to have a place to ask my questions.  I do love SMF 2.0 it's smoother and all my members love it!

Deaks

try this, it was as I thought :) the array was added to the commented line :)
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

TeaTephi

Quote from: Runic on January 22, 2011, 07:22:15 PM
try this, it was as I thought :) the array was added to the commented line :)
You got it!  Thanks great mod!

Deaks

thanks, its odd its never been made before as it would have saved lots of support questions :)
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Westwegoman

HI Runic,

I went ahead and converted over to SMF. It went quite smoothly.

It's amazing how much easier mods are to install but I did run into one problem. When installing the Indicator Changer, it said 'Unable to find package file!'

Any ideas? I uploaded it zipped to the packages folder just like the rest of the mods but am wondering, does this one work different. I also unzipped the file on my PC just to see what was in it and found "install.xml" and "package-info.xml" Hope that helps.

Thanks in advance.

Deaks

glad you converted easy enough you need to upload the package you downloaded itself through the package manager,
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Westwegoman

Advertisement: