Auto Code Live Links

Started by Masterd, January 26, 2011, 10:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masterd

Link to Mod

Auto Code Live Links 1.0.1

Author:

Masterd

This modification will turn every live link on your forum to a code.

Note that this mod will make all links on your forum completely unclickable!

News in version 1.0

- Initial release

News in version 1.0.1

- Added support for SMF 2.0 RC5

This modification is licensed under BSD License (http://www.opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.php)

Copyright (c) 2011-2014, Masterd
All rights reserved.

Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:

1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.

2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.

THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

lord alibaski

I do like this mod but what would make it even more special is if you could decide which boards on the forum you want it to be implemented in.

You see if someone had the Aeva-Media mod installed it would make that mod dysfunctional so having the option to tick which boards you want it to be used in would be really nice. That way people could create 1 board on the forum just for videos and still use both mods.

Still a nice mod though m8 which I was going to use but we also use the Aeva-Media mod so we can't use it.

Masterd

Thank you for your feedback! I will consider about that feature in the future.

lord alibaski

Quote from: Masterd on January 27, 2011, 07:02:13 AM
Thank you for your feedback! I will consider about that feature in the future.

That would be great m8 because if it had this feature I am sure it would be used by many.

You can see where I'm coming from though m8 because I am sure alot of people use the Aeva-Media mod or any other mod that codes video links and this mod just kills them all off.

Masterd

I will add this feature today in the afternoon, because I will have some extra time. Then I will also take a look at what Arantor suggested.

agent47

Oh I so agree with alibaski. If admins have to choice of controlling what boards to use this on it's going to be VERY useful in fact I would use it too coz there's a certain section in my site that could use this.

PortaMx is probably the best SMF portal!

Masterd

I will add the support for this and for the iurl tags this weekend.

Depreciated

nice mod can't wait for custom board selection support! ;)

Masterd

Thank you! :D

You will have to wait a little more. I'm currently working on the other mod and I'm creating querys for advanced blog mod.

Depreciated

Quote from: Masterd on February 03, 2011, 01:23:41 PM
Thank you! :D

You will have to wait a little more. I'm currently working on the other mod and I'm creating querys for advanced blog mod.

np will be worth the wait ;)

lord alibaski

Nice to know your still working on the custom board selection support for this mod I personally can't wait to use it...too many lazy sods on my forum keep forgetting to code links.

Masterd

I finished my IMDb BBC, so I will soon add support for that.

Masterd

This mod is updated for SMF 2.0 RC5!

sombra

thanks for this great mod

will this mod will insert the bbcode for links in post made before the install of the mod?

does links of annauncemts will be afected or in the simpleportal? or just in actual post in a board?

Arantor

This will apply to all links everywhere in the forum. Announcements and portal stuff is also affected if it uses the standard bbc processor.

sombra

so if isint using bbcode it wont give the code i can use html in my portal to make announcements

but it will make this changes to things made after the install of this mode or for everithing even post or things made before the install of this mod?

Arantor

Yes, EVERYWHERE other than when you use raw HTML.

Masterd

I'm very sorry because you all waited so much, but I will add that feature very soon.

sombra

i got to say im using this mod and its a great mod thanks

but i got a little problem my english isint that good ill try to explain

what happends with url that had or have [ url= ] [ / url] ?

what i have seen this is what happends

Download video:
Code [Select]
Filesonic.com

only the letters or image of the hiperlink is shown any way around to fix this?

Masterd

Advertisement: