Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Auto Respond

Started by Suki, April 14, 2011, 10:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugo

Updated russian translation.

Suki

Thanks Bugo, I updated the mod with the new Russian translation.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Sabrewulv

Is it possible to have different replies on different boards. We have the mod installed on our site it works fine

PS the mod is great.

live627

Quote from: Miss All Sunday on June 19, 2011, 07:37:47 PM
well, this mod is based on an SMF hook,  to build a delay will mean that I will have to dismiss the hook and build my own query to get the topic and get the time,   much much work  :(
Yes, that does mean more work, but that doesn't mean the hook can be sacrificed. I bet you have a scheduled task in mind. I do, too. You use pre_include. Little known trick: pre_include is available for scheduled tasks.

Sabrewulv

So I take it you cant have more then 1 custom message then?

Suki

take it as I'm busy right now, when I have more time then yes I will include multiple messages and possible add a delay as an option,  later today I will track this on my site so I don't forget about it.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

comesee

how do i manuel install this step by step

Suki

Move the included file "AutoRespond.php" to "./Sources".
Move the included directory "languages" to "./Themes/default".

upload install.php to your forum root and call it with your browser:  mysite.com/forum/install.php

thats it.

keep in mind that this mod will only work with SMF 2.0

comesee

how do i make it work for other version

comesee

i get this when i tried to install

Fatal error: Call to undefined function add_integration_function() in mysite.com/forum/install.php on line 16

Illori

what version of smf are you trying to install this on?

Suki

@comesee   You are trying to install this mod on a SMF version that DO NOT support  hooks,  you won't be able to install this mod on your forum.

comesee

what do you mean by hooks? 

how do i make the version support hooks.

should i reinstall

live627

Quotehow do i make the version support hooks.
Upgrade to 2.0. You never said what version of SMF you have.

Suki

@comesee   

Hooks are pieces of code placed in specific parts of your SMF files, this codes allows mod authors to modify/add/edit/re-arrange code without the need to modify the file directly, thus, allowing mods to be installed in a clean, easier way.

The vast majority of hooks only exist in SMF since 2.0 RC4,   so in order to use mods that uses hooks you must have at least 2.0 RC4, but its always better to have SMF 2.0 since currently its the stable release.

as Live said, you must upgrade to SMF 2.0 if you want to use this or other mods that uses hooks.

Sabrewulv

Quote from: Miss All Sunday on July 21, 2011, 09:22:27 AM
take it as I'm busy right now, when I have more time then yes I will include multiple messages and possible add a delay as an option,  later today I will track this on my site so I don't forget about it.

Appreciate the response and thanks for the update.

comesee

where can I find the hooks code. which files are they located.

Illori

you need to upgrade your install, you can not just install the hooks.

comesee

i tried upgrade

i get   " error not know"

live627

Open your own support topic

Advertisement: