News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Need help with mod...

Started by Ctrl+Alt+Delete, April 27, 2011, 02:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Okay, so please forgive me if this is posted in the wrong section as I am a bit confused and honestly didn't want to message the mod author directly until I at least tried to get an answer here. I am using the "Custom Profile Field Mod" by author winrules and apparently since the update 1.1.13 this mod now displays two fields instead of one, for example if I make a field called Age then instead of it showing "Age:100" it shows it stacked like this:

Could someone please give me a fix for this issue or point me in the right direction to get a fix? This is my first time using SMF's forums and I am basically new so again sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but I would really like to get this fixed.

kat

Hiya, C-A-D! Welcome to the forum!

Actually, that mod has a dedicated support topic.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=79004.0

They'll have a better idea of what's going on, I believe. ;)

Ctrl+Alt+Delete

??? I've been in situations where the author has no longer supported his mod or maybe has a new thread for his support so I end up posting in a dead topic  :P. Cool so I will make sure to post my issue there and hopefully get the fix I am looking for ;D, thanks for the help and the warm welcome!

Advertisement: