News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[Theme] ColdSteeL (dl availible)

Started by 1MileCrash, July 24, 2005, 02:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1MileCrash

ColdSteeL (1.0.5)
Thumbnail:

Screenshots:

Download

It's still under construction, just a few more tweeks and such to make it look better. Bloc and akabugeyes both helped me alot figuring out the side navigation, so thanks guys. Right now it's only for 1.0.5, i may make one for 1.1 b3 later. Color variations are in the works.

EDIT: buttons by cypher7 :)

Nesian Styles- i swear to jebus that i came up with this name before you released "Cool Metal".  :( Sorry... ;D
The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

dtm.exe

crazystu

Not a Problem. Atleast they have a slighty different name.
Very nice theme though ;)

1MileCrash

bloc

Nice work. :)

I like the new posts images  - and topic icons, very original. Color scheme is..very grey, but nothing wrong in that. :) If anything I would suggest a gradient behind the menu links, but it works fine now too.

1MileCrash

thanks bloc. Ill try putting a gradient before it is released. I hope it has the "sleek" look i was going for. :)

bloc

It looks "sleek" already.. ;D

I took a peek at the live site..I think the upshrink needs attention, did a upshrink and all of sudden the entire forum was folded "away". :D You probably put the id="upshrinkheader" part on a <table> or something..be sure to set it on a row instead(<tr>).

bledsian

I pressed the triangle underneath the header and now it just shows Test Forum and all the menu links i click it doesnt change  :o

Otherwise, it looks good.  Though I'm not a fan of the menu links on the left  like that
www.MansionofMetal.com  <---the place where true metal lives

1MileCrash

Quote from: bledsian on July 24, 2005, 09:03:06 PM
all the menu links i click it doesnt change  :o

Do you mean that like the menu links are inactive? Weird...that, i dont understand..

Quote from: Bloc on July 24, 2005, 08:52:12 PM
It looks "sleek" already.. ;D

I took a peek at the live site..I think the upshrink needs attention, did a upshrink and all of sudden the entire forum was folded "away". :D You probably put the id="upshrinkheader" part on a <table> or something..be sure to set it on a row instead(<tr>).

Really? For me, it collapses the newsbox only....that is also wierd. Ill see if it is set how it's supposed to be. Could different browsers cause this?

Edit: this is the upshrink code-
<tr id="upshrinkHeader"', empty($options['collapse_header']) ? '' : ' style="display: none;"', '>

crazystu

What happens with bloc happens with me.
BTW I'm using FireFox

NOS ChromeNut

;D Wow, gonna mark Notify on this one, would be glad to give it a test run when you've got it complete!!

Oldiesmann

Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

1MileCrash

thanks  :P

i just have to figure out this upshrink issue. Can someone post a screenshot? Im using i.e. and it only collapses the newsbox.

1MileCrash

Download availible.

The upshrink issue is still their. Ill update when it is fixed. However, it seems fine in I.E.

Let me know of any other issues you find. It is still not 100% complete.

crazystu

Here is a screenshot:
Before
After
Note they are low quality images

1MileCrash

wow. I will really need to fix this.

The colors dont really look like that for you....do they?  :P

crazystu

no way do they look like that. Thats paint's crappy jpg's
Looks really nice normally.

Advertisement: