"More information about webinstall" not linking to the Wiki

Started by NanoSector, May 13, 2011, 05:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NanoSector

I think it should be!

On the Downloads page, at the very bottom, there sits a "More information about webinstall" link, not pointing at the wiki :)
PS it opens a new window, plus it opens the page in the current that in Google Chrome for Ubuntu.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

NanoSector

"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

SleePy

I updated the link.

Do be aware we are slowly phasing out the usage of the old documentation site in favor of the new wiki.  So there will be stuff that will still link to the doc site, but in time these should be updated (with exception to posts).
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

NanoSector

Quote from: SleePy on May 14, 2011, 05:27:50 PM
I updated the link.

Do be aware we are slowly phasing out the usage of the old documentation site in favor of the new wiki.  So there will be stuff that will still link to the doc site, but in time these should be updated (with exception to posts).
Which is what I am trying to help with :)

Kindred

I suggest you post this sort of thing on the doc helpers board....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

NanoSector

Advertisement: