Dream Portal Modules aren't centering properly on most resolutions.

Started by «$»Crimson, July 15, 2011, 07:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

«$»Crimson

Not sure if anyone else has had this issue with Dream Portal, but the modules aren't centering properly on my forums. It would probably be better to show you than to sit here and try to describe this problem.

syndicateunderground.com

Once in the portal, you'll see what I'm talking about if you have a resolution of 1366 x 768 and lower. I've tried to go to Dream Portals' forums to ask them how to fix this, but it's been just about an hour now and I still haven't gotten an activation email from them, AND it won't let me register again, so I've just about given up trying to get in contact with them.

I'm assuming this might have to be edited in one of Dream Portals' index files? I'm at a loss. If anyone has any advice on what to do it would be much appreciated, Thank You.

live627

I think I can safely say that you will not get support for Dream Portal if only because most members here don't have it installed.

Oh! I see you have activation problems. Pm SoLoGHoST with a link to this topic and the username you used to register there.

ARG01

Try searching for this:
element.style {
    height: 500px;
    visibility: visible;
    width: 1175px;
}

and changing the width from 1175px to 100%. I am not sure but possibly your "Crimson's Playlist" section or what ever mod that is may be causing the issue.

;)

No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

«$»Crimson

The playlist was part of the problem, I'll end up re-sizing that. I want to try finding the...
element.style {
    height: 500px;
    visibility: visible;
    width: 1175px;
}

...line, but which file do you think I should check?

*EDIT*: Ah yes, it turns out that not only was the playlist part of the problem, but the game servers as well. All I had to do was relocate them to the left side modules and the issue was solved. LOL, that just goes to prove that you can't rule out even the most simple of solutions before going mad. Thanks ARG.

Advertisement: