News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Get to know the team - Gwenwyfar

Started by Gwenwyfar, December 15, 2018, 04:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwenwyfar

Since it's been over a year I've been on the team, can't hurt to have one.

Name: Cikreet
Quote: Hm... not keen on quotes. But I suppose any around the lines of "be yourself" are always interesting.
Position: x: 4 y: 2?

• Do you have pets?
    Yes, a demanding ball-o-fur.

• What is your favorite color?
    No one single favorite, but I like purple, red, blue, pink, silver, black and some white.

• What kind of music do you like?
    Somewhat varied. Some examples would be classical, metal, rock, games music, celtic music, some japanese music, etc.

• What are your goals/dreams in life?
    Not simple to explain. But the short of it, I guess "doing things I like and making the universe a better place"

• What got you involved in SMF?
    I needed a forum software to move a community that was using forumotion over.

• Who do you admire? Why?
    People who are honorable and true to themselves. Because that has become a rare sight today, if not at times socially despisable.

• Are you into sports?  If so which ones?
    No. Unless archery and swimming count.

• What is your dream job?
    None, as jobs are normally defined.

• What was your first screenname?
    A play on words with my first two names. My brother made an email for me with it and I used it for some years.

• Do you have any piercings?
    No.

• Are you a lefty/righty or ambidextrous?
    Righty. But I used to write with my left during class to kill the boredom.

• Do you have any tattoo's?  If not do you wish/plan to get one?
    No. Only some temporary ones.

• Do you have any siblings?  If so, how many of each?
    A 7 years older brother.

• What is your favorite website?
    None in particular. But if I had to choose, I'd miss Pixiv.

• Do you play computer games?  If so, which ones?
    Yes. Way too many to remember and list.

• Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones?
    I have a PSvita, lately that's where I play the most.

• Are you married or planing to get married?
    Yes.

• If so do you have any kids?
      Not yet.

• How many kids?
      -

• How many languages do you speak?  If so which ones?
    Fluently, only english and portuguese. And little bits of spanish, french, norwegian and japanese.

• Do you drink?
    Occasionally. Mostly wine, since there's no rum and mead around ::)

• Do you smoke?
    No.

• Did you play hookey from class?
    Sometimes. Probably the biggest one was quitting school.

• Do you have a license?
    Well I certainly must have a few around the computer.

• Do you own a car?
      No.

• Have you ever been stopped for speeding?
      No, but I think some people may have wished that when I still had my bike.

• Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily?
    Even way too much at times. Oversleeping and having a bad sleep is probably worse than undersleeping. Lately back to normal 8-10 hours.

• How do you sleep?
    In bed and with my eyes closed.

• Have you ever been on an airplane?
    No.

• Have you ever broken a bone?
    No, the closest was an arm fracture/dislocation. Honestly I only remember I had to wear plaster on my arm for a week.

• Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear?
    Usually, no. I used to have a crystal moon necklace I wore frequently until I lost it.

• How do you dress?
    With dresses, most of the time.

• How many keys are on your keyring?
    No idea. I'd bet on 5.

• What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up?
    Lately, around 10pm and 5-6am.

• What's the freakiest thing you have done?
    How would I know? The other people are the ones who get freaked  ;D

• Do you live alone?
    No.

• How many hours a day do you spend in the computer?
    Ranging from most of the day to only an hour or two.

• How many hours a day do you spend in SMF?
    Probably most of the above.

• What is your favorite beverage - coffee, tea, soda, beer, other?
    Cupuaçu juice made with milk. Melon and strawberry is nice too. And wine milkshake if that counts. Rum and mead might make the list too if they do well with ice cream.

• What do you hate?
    Eh, hard to think of anything in particular. There's many things I dislike, but hate?

• What do you love?
    This question is so broad that it's hard to answer. Many things, evidently.

• What is your religion?
    I don't have a religion.

• What is your hair color?
    Dark brown.

• How tall are you?
    1,55m and very happy with it :D

• How much do you weigh?
    45kg

• What's the feature on SMF you can't live without?

• As an administrator?
      The entire admin panel.

• As an end user?
      Recent replies.

"It is impossible to communicate with one that does not wish to communicate"

d3vcho

Quote from: Gwenwyfar on December 15, 2018, 04:39:45 PM

You will probably never get visited by Arantor :P
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

Gwenwyfar

Quote from: d3vcho(); on December 15, 2018, 04:45:46 PM

You will probably never get visited by Arantor :P
He can bring all the good rum and mead from England  :D

GigaWatt

Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily?
Even way too much at times. Oversleeping and having a bad sleep is probably worse than undersleeping. Lately back to normal 8-10 hours.

Woooow... that is way too much IMO :P :D.

How tall are you?

Damn :o... I could carry you around in my pocket, ahahahah :D :D :D.

How much do you weigh?
45kg

With or without bones :P :D?
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Gwenwyfar

10, probably.  But 8 is a good measure. Far better than 12-15 either way, so I'm happy even when it's 10.

One of the upsides is being able to shop for some kids stuff. And I haven't tried yet but I might be allowed on some kids toys too, like in parks. And, you'll rarely hit your head in things ;D Can get annoying sometimes when all the adult stuff is too big for you though, like gloves.

GigaWatt

Quote from: Gwenwyfar on December 16, 2018, 03:57:47 AM
10, probably.  But 8 is a good measure. Far better than 12-15 either way, so I'm happy even when it's 10.

Doesn't your back hurt after 10 hours of sleep :o? Mine does :D.

Quote from: Gwenwyfar on December 16, 2018, 03:57:47 AM
One of the upsides is being able to shop for some kids stuff. And I haven't tried yet but I might be allowed on some kids toys too, like in parks. And, you'll rarely hit your head in things ;D Can get annoying sometimes when all the adult stuff is too big for you though, like gloves.

Hahahah :D :D :D... those are some valid points ;). Plus, you could easily fit in air ducts when doing mission impossible stuff :D :D :D.
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

Gwenwyfar

QuoteDoesn't your back hurt after 10 hours of sleep :o? Mine does :D.
No, not really. But after the 11 mark it seems you get more tired the more you sleep.

GigaWatt

Quote from: Gwenwyfar on December 16, 2018, 11:17:26 AM
No, not really. But after the 11 mark it seems you get more tired the more you sleep.

Yep, also true ;)... except when you're recovering from a hangover or having a marathon after 3 or 4 days without sleep (insomnia problems, as I've mentioned earlier).

-Rock Lee-

How tall are you?

Next to me you reach my chest. I am tall and the bad thing is when something is very low you hit anything. But with 2.02m everything is low for one *eating a chocolate cookie*
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Gwenwyfar

Quote from: GigaWatt on December 16, 2018, 11:23:04 AM
Quote from: Gwenwyfar on December 16, 2018, 11:17:26 AM

Yep, also true ;)... except when you're recovering from a hangover or having a marathon after 3 or 4 days without sleep (insomnia problems, as I've mentioned earlier).
... or after a very tiring move. I think that set the record. Almost 24 hours, I woke up at noon to eat then went back to bed until the other day, and my sleep was normal back then ;D

Quote from: Rock Lee on December 16, 2018, 02:22:38 PM
How tall are you?

Next to me you reach my chest. I am tall and the bad thing is when something is very low you hit anything. But with 2.02m everything is low for one *eating a chocolate cookie*
Damn, that's very tall :o I can imagine.

-Rock Lee-

Damn, that's very tall :o I can imagine.

That's why I'm regularly offered security work for the big thing or when I accompany my friend she seems to have bodyguards :P.

GigaWatt

Quote from: Gwenwyfar on December 16, 2018, 02:42:53 PM
... or after a very tiring move. I think that set the record. Almost 24 hours, I woke up at noon to eat then went back to bed until the other day, and my sleep was normal back then ;D

I've only done that once too... when I was on party vacation with some friends, we were wasted 24/7 and... well, obviously, my body can't take abuse and no sleep for more than 3 days :P :D.

But this was 15 years ago, I was still in my teens. Obviously, I can't do that now :P :D.

You feel the aftereffect in your 30s if you've lead the lifestyle I did... but I still wouldn't change a thing :).

Quote from: Rock Lee on December 16, 2018, 03:18:21 PM
That's why I'm regularly offered security work for the big thing or when I accompany my friend she seems to have bodyguards :P.

LOL :D, know what that's like. I had a friend like that. We used to call him "Sup" (short for Superman :D). Everybody thought he was some sort of a nightclub security guard or something... nobody wanted to pick a fight with us, LOL :D. He was really sweet though, wouldn't hurt a fly :). He was just built that way :D.

-Rock Lee-

Quote from: GigaWatt on December 16, 2018, 05:11:20 PM
LOL :D, know what that's like. I had a friend like that. We used to call him "Sup" (short for Superman :D). Everybody thought he was some sort of a nightclub security guard or something... nobody wanted to pick a fight with us, LOL :D. He was really sweet though, wouldn't hurt a fly :). He was just built that way :D.

I was very fighter until I turned 18 and I thought twice before starting a lawsuit ::) O:)

GigaWatt

I was always kind of a pacifist... never picked a fight in my entire life, but never walked away from one either :P :D.

-Rock Lee-

You know those friends seek a lawsuit for everything and good, one thing leads to the other. But being tall many want to be handsome too :P.

Gwenwyfar

Figured I might give this the minor update:

- I now have two balls of fur, not one ( <3 )
- I've taken a liking to green (it's in the color of my country flag. I disliked it for that, but it can be a pretty color. Same for golden, and yes, I am calling golden and silver a color because I do not like gray nor yellow much. Judge me.) But perhaps above all that I should put red. And I don't know why I hadn't.
- A third which makes me think secrets about yourself and rare off-chance of ****** happening are annoying.

Gwenwyfar

Dream job: Animator/artist at Vanillaware <3
Put all those loves in one place. Movement, artistry, games, stories, fighting, fantasy, sci fi, plants, food, olden things, mixing cultures up, thematically-made things <3

Never hurts to dream, right? :)

landyvlad

Quote from: Gwenwyfar on April 27, 2020, 10:32:29 AM
- I now have two balls of fur, not one

I'm sure you'll cough them up soon enough...  :laugh:
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Gwenwyfar

hahaha ;D

I think they might be a bit too big though. Will be troublesome.

Advertisement: