News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

The future of SMF

Started by Norv, February 24, 2012, 07:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

I just thought mitigating user complaints for a feature that should cleanly upgrade would have been a good idea.

palmdoc

Wow, 2 years old thread.
Makes me wonder when 2.1 will come out of beta?
Thank you to the Devs for all your hard work and time.

Deaks

Quote from: palmdoc on October 04, 2018, 05:46:16 PM
Wow, 2 years old thread.
Makes me wonder when 2.1 will come out of beta?
Thank you to the Devs for all your hard work and time.

My maths must be wrong, initial post was made "February 24, 2012" im sure that is now well over 6 years :/
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Kindred

and the answer to the question is (as always)....  when we deem it to be ready to be out of beta. :P
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

I find it really funny that the point two years ago about the CAPTCHA and not putting mods on here because they'll be in 2.1 was since overruled because this site has reCAPTCHA now, just like 2.1.

Kindred

well, over time, requirements, specs and even opinions can change. :P
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Bloc

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. " - Confucius

8)

Advertisement: