A thank you to the entire SMF team.

Started by TwitchisMental, July 18, 2012, 01:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwitchisMental

After seeing a few other threads around here I thought I should show give my gratitude toward all SMF team members.(Devs,Customizers,Support,Etc...)

@The Devs Thank you for putting time and patience into putting together such a great forum software. I know it had got to be tough work fixing all the bugs,adding features, and just in general making SMF.

@ The Customization Team.  Thank you for taking time out of your days to help review mods and themes and make sure they follow the guidelines. I respect the hard work you put in to make sure both the Themes and Mods do what they are suppose to without issue.(I know I am guilty of having trouble with the guidelines,but you make sure I do follow them :D )

@The Support Team Members.  Thank you for also taking time out of your days to help out so many people. You could be doing something else with your time,but you choose to help others. You decide to go out of your way and help anyone who needs it. I respect that and applaud it.

@All others(wiki devs, langauge devs, etc..) You guys and gals also take time out of you day to do so much for the community.  You alike everyone else take time out of your day to put into helping others and improving SMF.

@All of the above.   Thank You Again. I can't imagine all the time and patience you put into the SMF project.  I Applaud all of you for your hard work.  I also wanna give a thanks to all former members for the time you put in.

kat

Nice to see someone who appreciates our efforts, matey!

'course, we make some goofs, along the way. We're only human, after all.

IchBin™

Thank you NBK*Twitch. Always nice to get some feedback.
IchBin™        TinyPortal

Robert.

Thanks NBK*Twitch, we really appreciate it. :)

Antechinus

Advertisement: