News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMF Rocks!

Started by Mstcool, July 21, 2012, 12:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mstcool

Hello,

When i came to Canada i never used to go on the computer (well i did but not that much). When i came to Canada i started using the computer. I wondered how to make a website and stuff. I thought you had to pay. Then i searched up how to and i figured out that it was free. I believe SMF-For-Free was my first forum. I used it and i didnt like it (no offence). Then i quit SMF and went to use other softwares. I used to HATE smf. Then i decided to come back and see how it is. This time i came to SMF not SMF For Free and i LOVED Smf. But Smf-For-Free is way better and cooler then it as before :). Anyways I used to HATE Smf. When i started using Smf i used the auto installer my provider provided because i didnt have a lot of experience of installing and stuff and got errors because i didnt fill my feild for the database properly. One day i was like Man wth i am gonna try my best to make it and then i did. Now i spend a lot of time working on my forum and helping people around SMf and SMFNew. Thank you Staff for making Smf and making it a better place :).

Robert.

Thanks for your comments, we really appreciate it. :) Glad you like using SMF and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions :)

Mstcool

Your Welcome. Also i love recommending SMF to people who want to make a forum :).

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Thank you very much for your kind words. :)

Advertisement: