SMF is fantastic - The support is even better!

Started by sethy81, July 29, 2012, 09:01:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sethy81

Hi SMF!

I've been using SMF for about 2 months, have 'never' used forum software before, and have been searching these forums to learn how to do things as I go.

I just wanted to say that all the experienced members/staff are all AWESOME! :-)

No matter what it is that I want to do, 5 minutes or so of searching always provides the answer I am looking for. I have never had to ask a question :-)

I even crashed my forum when installing a new language (Internal Server Error 500), and completely freaked out :-(

A few minutes searching and I was able to get the site back up and running :-) Although I think I need to do something with file/folder permissions now.. I'll work it out though!

I know that there is sooo much to still learn, however all going well this may be the only post I will actually have to make :-)

Keep up the great work!

kat

Thanks for that! :)

It's good to know that somebody uses the Search facility, too! ;)

Arantor

Asking the same question multiple times over won't magically get you another answer. Some might even call that spam.

Orangine

considering he just linked to his wordpress blog in the other thread I think this is only to circumvent the spam prevention here

Ricky.

Yes, I agree with OP, I have experience with few other BB software and SMF is by best in community support.

Advertisement: