News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

ipb 3 to smf 2

Started by kiddo1, August 21, 2012, 06:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiddo1

Hello sorry if this is wrong section. im trying to restore ipb 3.3.4 to smf 2 and i get his error

Sorry, the database connection information used in the specified installation of SMF cannot access the installation of Invision Power Board 3.0. This may either mean that the installation doesn't exist, or that the Database account used does not have permissions to access it.

The error that was received from the Database was: SELECT command denied to user 'smf22xx'@'173.201.196.169' for table 'members'

kiddo1

okay i got past the first problem now i have this

SELECT
    m.member_id AS id_member, SUBSTRING(m.name, 1, 80) AS member_name,
    SUBSTRING(m.members_display_name, 1, 255) AS real_name, hxxp:m.email [nonactive] AS email_address,
    SUBSTRING(m.members_pass_hash, 1, 64) AS passwd, SUBSTRING(m.members_pass_salt, 1, 8) AS password_salt,
    SUBSTRING(pp.pp_bio_content, 1, 255) AS usertitle, m.last_visit AS last_login,
    m.joined AS date_registered, SUBSTRING(pc.field_3, 1, 255) AS website_url,
    SUBSTRING(pc.field_3, 1, 255) AS website_title,
    SUBSTRING(pc.field_4, 1, 255) AS icq, SUBSTRING(pc.field_1, 1, 16) AS aim,
    SUBSTRING(pc.field_8, 1, 32) AS yim, SUBSTRING(pc.field_2, 1, 255) AS msn,
    SUBSTRING(pp.signature, 1, 65534) AS signature, m.ip_address AS member_ip, m.ip_address AS member_ip2, '0' AS total_time_logged_in,
    IF (m.bday_year IS NULL, '0001-01-01', IF (m.bday_year = 0 AND m.bday_month != 0 AND m.bday_day != 0, CONCAT('0004-', m.bday_month, '-', m.bday_day), CONCAT_WS('-', IF(m.bday_year <= 4, 0001, m.bday_year), IF(m.bday_month = 0, 01, IF(m.bday_month < 10, CONCAT('0', m.bday_month), m.bday_month)), IF(m.bday_day = 0, 01, IF(m.bday_day < 10, CONCAT('0', m.bday_day), m.bday_day))))) AS birthdate, hxxp:m.email [nonactive]_pm AS pm_email_notify,
    CASE
    WHEN (m.member_group_id = '4') THEN 1
    WHEN (m.member_group_id = '2') THEN -1
    WHEN (m.member_group_id = '6') THEN 2
    ELSE 0
    END AS id_group,
    CASE
    WHEN (pc.field_5 = 'm') THEN 1
    WHEN (pc.field_5 = 'f') THEN 2
    ELSE 0
    END AS gender
    FROM `xcw112231`.members AS m
    LEFT JOIN `xcw112231`.pfields_content AS pc ON (pc.member_id = m.member_id)
    LEFT JOIN `xcw112231`.profile_portal AS pp ON (pp.pp_member_id = m.member_id)
    LIMIT 0, 500;

Caused the error:

Unknown column 'pp.pp_bio_content' in 'field list'

Adrek

What converter are you using? A while ago I used this one to convert IPB 3.3.3 to SMF2 http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=477019.0
Polskie wsparcie SMF na simplemachines.org

the simplest solution is most likely the right one

Deaks

duplicate of: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=484756

Please stick to one topic and dont double post thanks.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

.Vapor

Needing to convert 334 myself....

Advertisement: