News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

So complicated

Started by Jake Saul, August 26, 2012, 07:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Saul

You know other websites can make forums based of this? Like Kogama, they have their forums powered from this. Well, it's so confusing to post and stuff. First I needed a account, then I coulden't post anything, now I know how to post on here, but I still can't post on Kogama!  >:(  >:(  >:(

Jake Saul

I need help. It says i'm I guest on Kogama. Why aren't I logged in on that if I am on this. And there is no login button on that!  :'(

Kindred

Simple Machines has no control over what websites use our software and has no control or input into those websites...   So, to answer your question, you will have to ask the admins of Kogama. Logging in here has no relation, what so ever to the forums on Kogama.

http://who.is/whois/kogama.com/

However, from their website, it would appear that they have completely disabled registration and login from the forum...  Either they have a login on their main website, or they are not allowing new users.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Oldiesmann

It would appear that the forum account is linked to the main website account. Registering on their website should gain you access to the forum as well.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

MrPhil

Quote from: Kindred on August 26, 2012, 09:56:48 AM
Simple Machines has no control over what websites use our software and has no control or input into those websites...

Let's say Hertz Car Rentals feature cars from Ford (I think they do anyway, but let's just take it as an example). You have a bad experience with Hertz's customer service counter. Would you complain to Hertz or to Ford? Complaining here about a site that happens to use SMF software (and is not under the control of Simple Machines) is like taking your complaint to Ford. They'll just suggest that you go to Hertz.

Advertisement: