News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

No redirect after login or logout

Started by tejli007, October 07, 2012, 09:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tejli007

Hi.
I have transfered my forum to other host and domain. Now when i login and logout wont to redirect. it redirects me to a blank page. I must refresh page than redirects.

I use smf 2.0.2

►  iWipo Webhosting Forum www.iWipo.com

tejli007

mashby

What page is your site redirecting to?
Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- James M. Barrie

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

tejli007

am under dedicated server. What should i change?

tejli007

Colin

Please don't bump your topic within a 24 hour period.

Are you using the default theme?
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

tejli007

yes i use the difault theme. It wont work with any theme am trying. I will past my site and one test login.

http://www.iplatin.com

test

Please check it out and am sorry about bumping my topic.

Colin

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

tejli007

Am asking about login and logout redirection. Try to logout.

Colin

Quote from: tejli007 on October 07, 2012, 02:02:33 PM
Am asking about login and logout redirection. Try to logout.
Yes, as I mentioned before. Both functions work correctly. I have not encountered any of the symptoms you mentioned.

Colin

tejli007

mashby

After clicking just your domain link, the white page you describe shows up. Refreshing once and I get your forum. Same is true when I try to login. Something doesn't seem right with your whole domain, but I cannot determine what it might be. Logging out returns index.php which should be the forum index, but instead I get a white page until I refresh it again.
Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- James M. Barrie

Colin

Weird. Now after trying it again, this evening, I am experiencing the same as Mashby. When I initially tried it, all went well.

Colin

I really think that SMF is not the problem. In my search, you have your name servers set as follows:

Name Servers:
   ns1.iplatin.com
   ns2.iplatin.com
   ns3.iplatin.com
   ns4.iplatin.com
   ns5.iplatin.com

IMHO you could be facing problem with your IP in that name server setting. Do check whether that has been established correctly.

tejli007

I have changed that. Now is just ns1 and ns2. Same problem :( . Should i change something in php.ini or somewhere else?

Anyway in DB there are still some old urls from my old domain. SHould i change tham too?

I do not mean for you to delete it. I just inquiring whether that have been setup correctly.

If you use repair_settings.php correctly, that should be fixed. Otherwise, try large upgrade on your forum and see whether that can fix it. Please make sure you have made a proper backup before proceeding with it.

tejli007

Sir i have try to update the forum to 2.1 and 2.2 same problem. the nameserver are good. I have uploaded a html site and works perfect. It must be something in apache or php.

Advertisement: