News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Tagging System SMFSIMPLE

Started by vbgamer45, December 11, 2012, 01:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Link to the mod

[glow=black,2,300]Tagging System SMFSIMPLE[/glow]
Developed by 4Kstore  and  Manix for SMFSimple.com
SMF 2.0 - 2.0.X

[glow=black,2,300]El soporte oficial de los desarrolladores de nuestros mods lo encontraras en SMFSimple.com
Official Support in www.SmfSimple.com
[/glow]

[glow=black,2,300]Description:[/glow]
Complete Tagging System for SMF

[glow=black,2,300]Descripcion:[/glow]
Sistema de etiquetas completo para SMF

[glow=black,2,300]Features:[/glow]
1. Hooks used
2. Ajax for tag autocomplete
3. Css3 For each tags
4. List of tags in topic display
5. Related Topics by tags
6. Tag Cloud Customizable
7. List of all tags
8. Search List of topics by tags (Paginated)
9. Settings for create tags.

Administration:
Enable - Disable the mod.
Required tags.
Disable tags in X boards
Maximum number of tags per topic
Minimum Tag Length
Maximum Tag Length
Maximum number of suggested tags
Enabled Related Topics by Tags
Maximum related topics to show
Enable Tag Cloud
Enable List tags
Settings for the style of the cloud Tag
Limits of tags in the cloud
MORE... Much More...

[glow=black,2,300]Caracteristicas:[/glow]
1. Usa Hooks para la mayoria de las ediciones.
2. Sugerencia de tags usando ajax
3. Diseño CSS3 para los tags
4. Listado de tags en cada tema
5. Temas relacionados por tags
6. Nube de tags
7. Listado de todos los tags
8. Mostrar todos los temas por tags
9. Configuracion para cada tag

Administracion:
Habilitar - Deshabilitar el mod.
Tags requeridos
Deshabilitar tags en X foros
Numero maximo de tags por tema
Minima cantidad de letras por tag
Maxima cantidad de letras por tag
Maximo numero de tags sugeridos
Habilitar Temas relacionados por tags
Maxima cantidad de temas a mostrar en temas relacionados
Habilitar nube de tags
Habilitar lista de todos los tags
Configuraciones para el diseño de la nube de tags
Numero maximo de tags en la nube
Mucho.. mucho mas!

Language Support | Lenguajes Soportados
English & Spanish

Settings
Administration Center » Configuration » Tagging System

Notes:
This Mod Uses Jquery.
This Mod Uses CSS3.
This Mod Uses Hooks.

Icons:
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License - http://pc.de/icons/

License:
* This SMF modification is subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this SMF modification except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/

[glow=black,2,300]Tagging System SMFSIMPLE[/glow]
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

4Kstore

one more thanks to the customization team for the review..
we appreciate any translation and new ideas...

¡¡NEW MOD: Sparkles User Names!!!

Shambles

How is it used? I installed and enabled it, but nothing shows anywhere.

EDIT scrub that. I just got a raft of members PM'ing me saying they couldn't post without entering loads of tags :(

(I only wanted the tag cloud) So now I know...

4Kstore

To make the cloud you need to insert tags to your topic, the system can't create from the air the tags...
You can disable the required tags.. then your users can avoid the tags inserts

manixless

Quote from: Shambles™ on December 11, 2012, 08:34:50 AM
How is it used? I installed and enabled it, but nothing shows anywhere.

EDIT scrub that. I just got a raft of members PM'ing me saying they couldn't post without entering loads of tags :(

(I only wanted the tag cloud) So now I know...

The "tag cloud" is a repository of words marked as tags. In order to get it shown you need to create (at first place) some tags across the posting action. You can not create tags on the fly and remember, each time a user try to create a topic should fill the "tags field" cause it is mandatory.

johnpaul2k2

a good mod though but i have few things

1. why am i seeing this while tagging

2. during installation i got a warning and i was unable to find it in my theme/default/display.template.php

echo '
<br class="clear" />';

if ($context['show_spellchecking'])

Replace

echo '
<br class="clear" />';

//Tagging System
if (!empty($context['tagsrelated']) && !empty($modSettings['tag_enabled_related_topics']) && !empty($modSettings['tag_enabled']))
{
echo '
<div class="cat_bar">
<h3 class="catbg">'.$txt['tags_related_title'].'</h3>
</div>
<div class="tborder topic_table" id="messageindex">
<table class="table_grid" cellspacing="0">
<thead>
<tr class="catbg">
<th scope="col" class="smalltext first_th">'.$txt['subject'].'</th>
<th scope="col" class="smalltext last_th" width="14%">'.$txt['replies'].'</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>';
foreach ($context['tagsrelated'] as $rtags)
{
echo ' <tr class="windowbg">
<td class="subject">
<div>
<a href="'.$rtags['topic_href'].'">'.$rtags['subject'].'</a>
</div>
<a href="'.$rtags['board_href'].'">'.$rtags['board_name'].'</a> <span style="font-size:0.8em;">'.$txt['started_by'].' <a href="'.$rtags['member_href'].'">'.$rtags['real_name'].'</a></span>
</td>
<td class="stats">
'.$rtags['num_replies'].' '.$txt['replies'].'
<br />
'.$rtags['num_views'].' '.$txt['views'].'
</td>
</tr>';
}
echo ' </tbody>
</table>
</div>';
}
//Tagging System END

if ($context['show_spellchecking'])

3. is there any way, this mod can tag some keywords automatically???

manixless

johnpaul2k2,

Looks like you issued a javascript conflict. Let us know if you have another mod that have some javascript. If you are not know that, attatch your mod list or your Display.template.php to take a look. And your board url.

manixless

johnpaul2k2,

well... Initially looks like you are using a jquery's plugin named jGrowl that is in charge of display a kind of "dialog" with a message within. Try to disable it for a moment while you test the tagging system. I will be waiting for your results.

revwill

Greetings everyone.

Happy Holidays to everyone.  Hope all are having a safe holiday season.

What a wonderful MOD.  Installed perfectly besides for the one mod as stated in the above message, but was easy to find and insert.  Looks Like it would work all the things are there and set up was easy enough.

However, when I try to leave a Tag, I enter the first tag and a space then it goes to a blank screen.  I use the back button on the browser and it is there as illustrated in the screen shot.  I try to add another and it does the same thing but when I bring it back using the back button in IE8 it replaces the first one and it if I stop typing for even a second the second tag it brings me to the blank screen.  When I go back, the message I type in and everything is gone.

I tried this in IE8 and Firefox, both behave the same way.

Help Please would like to have this awesome Mod working.  Please.

Revwill

revwill

Quote from: revwill on December 13, 2012, 01:35:49 AM
Greetings everyone.

What a wonderful MOD.  Installed perfectly besides for the one mod as stated in the above message, but was easy to find and insert.  Looks Like it would work all the things are there and set up was easy enough.

However, when I try to leave a Tag, I enter the first tag and a space then it goes to a blank screen.  I use the back button on the browser and it is there as illustrated in the screen shot.  I try to add another and it does the same thing but when I bring it back using the back button in IE8 it replaces the first one and it if I stop typing for even a second the second tag it brings me to the blank screen.  When I go back, the message I type in and everything is gone.

Site is Divine Mercy St Pauls

Revwill

If I type 1 in and save the message it adds the one flawlessly.  I can continue to do this process for each different tag and it works.  In IE8 anyway.  But if I try to add anymore than 1 the blank screen and all the above happens.  Just trying to give all the information I can.  Thanks to all who will help.

In firefox, when typing the tag - it seems after it hits the minimal number of characters, it brings up a blank screen and when you go back nothing has been entered.  This is the latest and greatest version of firefox.

in chrome, the behavior is like firefox.

RevWill

johnpaul2k2

Quote from: manixless on December 12, 2012, 10:13:07 AM
johnpaul2k2,

well... Initially looks like you are using a jquery's plugin named jGrowl that is in charge of display a kind of "dialog" with a message within. Try to disable it for a moment while you test the tagging system. I will be waiting for your results.

thanks i tried to uninstall every mod related to message but i wouldn't just get. they youtube mod and "[MOD] Facebook Like Hide" . please  remove the " jquery's plugin named jGrowl" from the file i attached .then i will try it out but i couldn't remember it

manixless

Greetings everyone.

Revwill

Hi Revwill, is there a demo user that you can provide me in order to troobleshoot your problem? I would like to try make some test topics.

manixless

Quote from: johnpaul2k2 on December 13, 2012, 04:13:14 AM
thanks i tried to uninstall every mod related to message but i wouldn't just get. they youtube mod and "[MOD] Facebook Like Hide" . please  remove the " jquery's plugin named jGrowl" from the file i attached .then i will try it out but i couldn't remember it

hmm what you said? I'm not sure if that plugin comes with a mod or it is included natively with the theme. How or when could I test your board with the tagging system actived?

manixless

Quote from: revwill on December 13, 2012, 02:01:04 AM
Greetings everyone.

Site is Divine Mercy St Pauls

Revwill

If I type 1 in and save the message it adds the one flawlessly.  I can continue to do this process for each different tag and it works.  In IE8 anyway.  But if I try to add anymore than 1 the blank screen and all the above happens.  Just trying to give all the information I can.  Thanks to all who will help.

In firefox, when typing the tag - it seems after it hits the minimal number of characters, it brings up a blank screen and when you go back nothing has been entered.  This is the latest and greatest version of firefox.

in chrome, the behavior is like firefox.

RevWill

I think that the problem as solved. It had a conflic with twitter slidebox modification :)

Mstcool

So does this send people who we tagged a pm?
And nice mod. :D

4Kstore

I replied to you in the other topic..
this mod is for tagging topics and no for tag members

Mstcool

Wait i was confused. I thought you said THAT topic is for topic tagging and this is the one im looking for. My bad i misunderstood.

4Kstore

Quote from: Mstcool on December 13, 2012, 10:18:52 PM
Wait i was confused. I thought you said THAT topic is for topic tagging and this is the one im looking for. My bad i misunderstood.

I hope now you understand the idea.
My English is not the best, I apologize for that.
regards

zushiba

Would it be possible to delete existing tags from a thread?

Advertisement: