News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SCEditor4Smf [upgraded]

Started by hhy89, February 05, 2013, 01:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lc62003

It's working fine in 2.0.6,  for three forums.   ;)

Antros22

:o :o :o hmm maybe is other mod  the problem  ???   

Norvidge

Hi! I want to know how to put sceditor in profile modify. it doesnt appear in the signature and biography and i dont know how to do.
regards!

shibdib

Editor is broken for me, whenever I try to quote (with the fix on the previous page) I can write below the quote but it doesn't show up.
Owner Of Overlord Gaming (overlordgaming.us)

strano

In my forum, smf 2.0.6, with the quick reply, inserting the quote,there is an infinite loading  :(

someDev

dirty sollution for quote selected on quick reply and disable sce
so i add if on Subs-SCEditor.php

public static function sceditor_load_theme() {
if (
($_REQUEST['action']=='post') ||
($_REQUEST['action']=='post2')
)
{ [...] }

}

MechSpecs

Ok got the button additions working too so I deleted that question (nobody had answered it anyways LOL) I also solved the width issue on ASCII mode.

Looks like there is just ONE last problem to solve...

When I switch it to WYSIWYG mode, in both Chrome and Firefox, I get this issue...

I can not, for the life of me, find the stylesheet entry for this mode. It isn't in index.css?!?! Can someone give me a hand tracking this entry down so I can change it like what I did with the entry in the index.css file.

Valtam

This stopped my 'Preview' and 'Quote' from working properly on 2.0.7. Hoping dev releases a new version soon.

MechSpecs

Quote works fine for me and I am assuming Preview does as well but for me it is just the Quick Reply WYSIWYG Editor bug pictured above. Everything else I have managed to solve.

Hadi2000

I installed it on 2.0.7 and work well
but i have small problem
i want to change direction of richtextbox to Rtl.
how can i do it?
i am using it on forum with right to left language and i have problem with typing number with text
original richtexbox of smf has no problem with right to left language
please help me

Remy LeBeau

Hello, I have a problem with the quote. All text is stuck, impossible to understand the messages...

Here a screenshot!

why this happens?

MechSpecs

Quote from: Remy LeBeau on April 02, 2014, 03:12:55 PM
Hello, I have a problem with the quote. All text is stuck, impossible to understand the messages...

Here a screenshot!

why this happens?

This sounds like a stylesheet issue. I would "Inspect Element with Firebug" (if you use Firefox) and find out what stylesheet and what line the entry is in. You can also adjust the issues dynamically to check and see if you can fix them.

Wutzmann

Hi all,

is it possible to get something like this?

phungphi25

Quote from: shibdib on February 02, 2014, 07:13:20 PM
Editor is broken for me, whenever I try to quote (with the fix on the previous page) I can write below the quote but it doesn't show up.

The same problem, I am using SMF v2.0.4 and SCEditor V0.5.1.

The issue is after i press the quote button, the cursor does always focus on quote area. in order to lost focus outsite of quote area, i must press the down arrow 2 times.

any solution ? help me to solve ?

Kindred

Well, first things first -- you NEED to upgrade to 2.0.8 ASAP there have been at least two security updates and two functional update since 2.0.4
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

phungphi25

I am using SMF 2.0.4 and SCEditor4Smf V0.5.1

after copy from the following link (hxxp:gsm.vn/threads/lua-dao-tuyen-cong-tac-vien-dang-tin-quang-cao-lam-viec-tai-nha.327104/ [nonactive]), and paste to the editor, everything ok but there are some bugs after i press preview button, also after i press save button

enclosed this post a picture ?

please help me !

Kindred

Quote from: Kindred on July 07, 2014, 11:28:39 AM
Well, first things first -- you NEED to upgrade to 2.0.8 ASAP there have been at least two security updates and two functional update since 2.0.4
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

meemzo

Quote from: Valtam on March 07, 2014, 08:37:57 AM
This stopped my 'Preview' and 'Quote' from working properly on 2.0.7. Hoping dev releases a new version soon.

I've read this on several other threads and it is happening to me.  Didn't stop on uninstall.  Need help ASAP.  Running latest versions of mod and SMF

Kindred

side note when asking for support:

"latest version" is never an acceptable report.
we could release 2.0.9 tomorrow, in which case your post would instantly be incorrect.
so - when you report an issue and list your versions, please use the ACTUAL version numbers. :)
Слaва
Украинi

meemzo

Quote from: Kindred on July 28, 2014, 11:38:13 AM
side note when asking for support:

"latest version" is never an acceptable report.
we could release 2.0.9 tomorrow, in which case your post would instantly be incorrect.
so - when you report an issue and list your versions, please use the ACTUAL version numbers. :)

Sorry I can be a pretty lazy writer.  SMF 2.0.8, SCEditorsmf 0.5.1

Advertisement: