Rank Image Drop Down

Started by NanoSector, February 11, 2013, 08:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninja ZX-10RR

Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

NanoSector

Do you have a special area where you find this issue? When editing a board and entering a username in the Moderators box, this doesn't happen to me and suggestions show up fine. Fresh 2.0.9 installation with only this mod installed.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Ninja ZX-10RR

It happens to me instead... :| on 2 different forums... One is my own heavily modified, but also another one which is mostly default, no additional javascript installed. As soon as I install this mod the error pops out, I can PM you an admin login in my test account if you want.
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

NanoSector

Feel free to PM me to take a look, can't hurt I guess.
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Ninja ZX-10RR

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

NanoSector

Can you try and see if this package works for you?

Ninja ZX-10RR

It works :D thanks :D out of curiosity, is that nofilter or filter?

As a footnote you could have tried it on the test forum, when I gave you admin access on my test site I meant that you were given the rights to edit it ;)

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

NanoSector

That's with the filter. Glad to hear it works :)

Yeah, you mentioned that. But I don't really like doodling around on others' sites. :)

Consider 1.0.1 released. I'll make a -nofilter package in a minute, then upload both to the mod site.

Ninja ZX-10RR

Yay! Thank you so much then :D I wanted it with filter so I won't change a thing :D Awesome!

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

NanoSector

Not a problem, thank you for reporting the bug :)

Advertisement: