SMF Curve for Mediawiki theme release

Started by Illori, June 27, 2013, 07:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illori

The SMF team is happy to announce our long awaited Curve for Mediawiki theme is finally ready for release to the public. The theme is licensed GPL and some images are licensed BSD in accordance with the SMF license. If you would like to help improve the theme for others feel free to send a pull request with the changes and they will be considered for merging into the repository.

The code can be found here.

• If you are using MediaWiki version 1.22.x or earlier you can find the latest version here,
  • If you are using version 1.23.x you can find the latest version here in zip format from the "Download as Zip" link provided by github.
  • If you are using version 1.25 or later, you can find latest version here
How to Install - How to Upgrade

NanoSector

My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Irisado

Thanks Illori.

Hopefully, SMF users will take advantage of this, and make use of the theme.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

-=[Vyorel]=-

My mods for SMF - [6].

Antes

GravuTrad

On a toujours besoin d'un plus petit que soi! (Petit!Petit!)

Think about Search function before posting.
Pensez à la fonction Recherche avant de poster.

Acans

Awesome! Big thanks to Matt and anyone else who worked on it :)

* ѕησω knows SMF is one step closer to world domination >:D
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

gisfreak

Me fail English? That's unpossible.

Neo_TE

Awesome, thank to all the contributors. :)

Draffi

working for SMF 2.0.4 with MW 1.16

GREAT!!!

How can i show my Forum Header (Avatar, Main-Menu, last Post...) inside this Template?

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Illori

i dont think by default that can easily be done. even the theme we use here does not have the same header as the forum. it would take a lot of work to add that.

inter

now it is possible to deliver wiki an engine and users at all won't understand that they on other engine

https://github.com/SimpleMachines/smf-mw-auth
Sorry for my English

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Nicholaus

Illori, what is the link to your forum? I bet it has all these tools you speak of. lol.

Illori

a link to my forum has nothing to do with this thread and i dont "store" tools on my forum.

Kindred

nichlaus, you continue to babble... please stop
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SleePy

Quote from: Illori on June 30, 2013, 08:10:47 AM
i dont think by default that can easily be done. even the theme we use here does not have the same header as the forum. it would take a lot of work to add that.

Actually shouldn't be too hard.  In fact looking at the file I see some of the code is still there for our site menu.  Just needs the proper calls and it should show up.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Advertisement: