News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

some questions.

Started by nunzio2012, June 27, 2013, 01:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrPhil

It's not providing the "alt" text for any of the buttons, so it looks like it's not even trying to display the BBCode and smiley buttons (so whether the button images exist is probably irrelevant at this point). Does this theme provide for BBCode buttons? Do you have them turned on? (as well as BBCode enabled) I don't know if the same switch controls the default theme showing the buttons and all other themes, or if it's on a theme-by-theme basis. If you seem to have BBCode and any "show BBCode buttons" turned on, you might have to ask the theme author whether it is supposed to show BBCode buttons.

nunzio2012

Kindred

ok then...

Does your custom theme have a file called post.template.php?
what about post.template.php~?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

nunzio2012

Quote from: Kindred on June 28, 2013, 03:15:00 PM
ok then...

Does your custom theme have a file called post.template.php?
what about post.template.php~?
no, there isn't any file called post.template.php

nunzio2012

Quote from: MrPhil on June 28, 2013, 01:26:39 PM
It's not providing the "alt" text for any of the buttons, so it looks like it's not even trying to display the BBCode and smiley buttons (so whether the button images exist is probably irrelevant at this point). Does this theme provide for BBCode buttons? Do you have them turned on? (as well as BBCode enabled) I don't know if the same switch controls the default theme showing the buttons and all other themes, or if it's on a theme-by-theme basis. If you seem to have BBCode and any "show BBCode buttons" turned on, you might have to ask the theme author whether it is supposed to show BBCode buttons.
the bbcode buttons are enabled

Kindred

if there is no template called post.template.php in your theme directory then it defaults to using the default version  of that file...   if it works on your default theme but not on your custom theme then something is very wrong with your system
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

nunzio2012

Quote from: Kindred on June 29, 2013, 01:54:05 AM
if there is no template called post.template.php in your theme directory then it defaults to using the default version  of that file...   if it works on your default theme but not on your custom theme then something is very wrong with your system
so i have to change the template?
i have installed other 3 theme and i haven't that button, i have it just with default theme

edit:
finnaly i found a themes that have the button  :D

Advertisement: