News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Google AdSense in SMF, various positions...

Started by Moonray, September 25, 2005, 11:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dzonny

Hello there.
Is there a way to put ads after 1st post, as some poster. For example i can set username that will "post" ads in every second post in thread. I think that Ad Menagement mod can do this, but i dont want to install it just for this.

Regards.

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Quote from: Dzonny on January 19, 2010, 01:31:42 PM
Hello there.
Is there a way to put ads after 1st post, as some poster. For example i can set username that will "post" ads in every second post in thread. I think that Ad Menagement mod can do this, but i dont want to install it just for this.

Regards.

Ad management mod can do that, there is a option for putting ads between posts, then another option to make the ad look like a post, which is posted by "your forum name"

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

Dzonny

I know that, but as i said, i dont wannna use mod for this.

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

well, you could dismantle the mod and find the part of code that applies the ad, Im unsure which file it is, but when found the

echo ' ['blablabla'] ' would be replaced with the code, I cant really offer more help than that, you could ask in the ad management mod support thread about that certain part of the code and see if they will help you manually add it where its needed

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

waruna

Can this code combine with google webmaster tools?
Trust of Lust

yurckk

Hi,

I've managed to add adsense block after the first post just right below the signature, thanks for the code!

By the way, how to add adsense in every first post like DigitalPoint.com? Anyone having success with it?

P.s: I'm using SMF2 RC2

Raul Malik

Quote from: yurckk on February 04, 2010, 10:30:55 AM
Hi,

I've managed to add adsense block after the first post just right below the signature, thanks for the code!

By the way, how to add adsense in every first post like DigitalPoint.com? Anyone having success with it?

P.s: I'm using SMF2 RC2

I would also like to know the same

Arantor

yurckk

Quote from: Arantor on February 10, 2010, 01:38:42 PM
Ad Management mod maybe?

Nope, I don't think it have the feature ... btw Ad Management mod have flaw on its design... the curve shape on every post made for advertising is out of order.

Raul Malik

Brother,
like d way as DIGITAL POINT FORUMS place ADS on their site..like..."between" the first post of their topic..i want to have ads like that..is..there a way...

Arantor

yurckk: Ask the mod's author then, via the Support and Comments for this mod.

funindiazone: I think it's actually an option of Ad Management mod as I mentioned above.

Raul Malik

Actually...they place AD in between the content of the first post...
Ad management mod doesn't have that option....

yurckk

Yerp, I really waiting for someone to discover on how to make that like at DP.
I think the conversion rates will be higher.

pipmaster420

thanks all...I have been able to put google adsense after the first post at my forum.
Check my signature.

yurckk

It seems, DP had changed the adsense block placement. Maybe google don't allow the previous method.

punjablovers

Hi there,
Please some one tell me how to show adds under the post title and before stating the content?
Like this

http://www.funfani.com/smsssssss/a-collection-of-freindship-sms-t12844.0.html

I am using Core Default theme
Thanks in advance

Raul Malik

Quote from: punjablovers on February 20, 2010, 01:46:46 PM
Hi there,
Please some one tell me how to show adds under the post title and before stating the content?
Like this

http://www.funfani.com/smsssssss/a-collection-of-freindship-sms-t12844.0.html

I am using Core Default theme
Thanks in advance

yes this would be nice...
Can anyone tell how to do that..

Raul Malik

zaibatt

Yeh! Its working. I faced the same problem. Thanks for all for your contribution.

bing4all

i want to post my adds in middle of the post can any one help me plz

Advertisement: