Google AdSense in SMF, various positions...

Started by Moonray, September 25, 2005, 11:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jezzb

Hi All,

Did you find a way to sort this out :
"Hi, I've managed to add adsense block after the first post just right below the signature, thanks for the code!
By the way, how to add adsense in every first post like DigitalPoint.com? Anyone having success with it?
"

If yes, can someone please post how to do it?

Thanks
Jezzb

zinruss

Quote from: bing4all on March 21, 2010, 12:26:18 PM
i want to post my adds in middle of the post can any one help me plz

Try this.
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255

Two types of ad code are allowed. Either html(javascript) or PHP. I am using version 2.3 in SMF 1.1.4 and it work like a charm. You can
Display ads within posts - if you set it to 1, your ad will show between post 1 and post 2. If you set it to 2, your ad will show between post 2 and post 3...etc etc

Other than this, you can
- Display ads after categories - if you set it to 1, your ad will show between category 1 and category 2. If you set it to 2, your ad will show between category 2 and category 3...etc etc
- Display ads on board index ( tick to enable )
- Display ads on every page right below the menu ( tick to enable )
- Display ads on message index ( tick to enable )
- Display ads on the post page ( tick to enable )
- Display ads after the last post ( tick to enable )
- Display ads on every page on the top of the page ( tick to enable )
- Display ads in the welcome user area ( tick to enable )
- Display ads on the bottom of the page ( tick to enable )
- Display ads on every page as a tower on the left side ( tick to enable )
- Display ads on every page as a tower on the right side ( tick to enable )
- Display ads under child boards ( tick to enable )

Hope this help.

jani01

Quote from: punjablovers on February 20, 2010, 01:46:46 PM
Hi there,
Please some one tell me how to show adds under the post title and before stating the content?
Like this

http://www.funfani.com/smsssssss/a-collection-of-freindship-sms-t12844.0.html

I am using Core Default theme
Thanks in advance
Quote from: Raul Malik on February 26, 2010, 03:43:31 AM
Quote from: punjablovers on February 20, 2010, 01:46:46 PM
Hi there,
Please some one tell me how to show adds under the post title and before stating the content?
Like this

http://www.funfani.com/smsssssss/a-collection-of-freindship-sms-t12844.0.html

I am using Core Default theme
Thanks in advance

yes this would be nice...
Can anyone tell how to do that..

Off course ads placement is good.  I have also done this at www(.)pakmelody.com/community/index.php.  It can further be customized according to background of your theme.

SDX1

Hi guys,

Where and how exactly do I add the Google Adsense code for the Ads to display below the Menu on EVERY page on the "ORANGE-LT" theme?

Thanks! :)

SDX1

Quote from: SDX1 on April 03, 2010, 07:42:06 PM
Hi guys,

Where and how exactly do I add the Google Adsense code for the Ads to display below the Menu on EVERY page on the "ORANGE-LT" theme?

Thanks! :)

Anyone??

SDX1

Quote from: flapjack on April 06, 2010, 07:39:43 PM
you need to ask that question in this theme's support topic

Where is that please?

TheListener

SDX1

Quote from: Brack1 on April 06, 2010, 09:15:11 PM
http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/

Then whichever theme is the one being used.

I just asked and nobody's responding :(
Is there a general place to add the Adsense code on all templates?

exnecko

This description is good !Is there somewhere to download the whole example?

Arantor

Again it's not something you download.

If you want something that you can download then have to install manually anyway... Ad Management mod (since it won't work on many custom themes)

snyperthugs

for some REALLY WACK reason I can not get the ads to show up after first post. I been trying and trying and trying. I using 1.1.11  with Default Theme. and Its driving me stupid!!  It leaves a space for the ad, but it is blank with nothing there. Any help would be greatly appreciated
www.4mydjs.com - Get Your Music Heard!

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Quote from: snyperthugs on April 24, 2010, 06:42:31 AM
for some REALLY WACK reason I can not get the ads to show up after first post. I been trying and trying and trying. I using 1.1.11  with Default Theme. and Its driving me stupid!!  It leaves a space for the ad, but it is blank with nothing there. Any help would be greatly appreciated

If you have only just set up your ads on the ad provider your using, it may be a while before they will work

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

snyperthugs

Quote from: ♪ JohnCcCcCc ♫ on April 25, 2010, 11:10:39 PM

If you have only just set up your ads on the ad provider your using, it may be a while before they will work

Thanks for replying. And Im not sure if that it because my ads work at the top of the site... but nowhere else
www.4mydjs.com - Get Your Music Heard!

punjablovers

Some help needed about add placement in Aeva Media (Gallery & Auto-embedder):::

http://apnimastian.com/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=7
Check above url here you will find a video, i want to show my adds on left and right side of the video, how can i do this.
Regards.

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Quote from: snyperthugs on April 26, 2010, 04:39:25 AM
Quote from: ♪ JohnCcCcCc ♫ on April 25, 2010, 11:10:39 PM

Thanks for replying. And Im not sure if that it because my ads work at the top of the site... but nowhere else
It could be also that you have too many ads on one page, if your using Google Adsense they have a limit to how many ads you can use on one page, I believe its somewhere around 4 ads.

If you have less than this then I see no reason why it should not work. You will need to seek more help, from someone that can login to your site and look for errors in coding.

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

punjablovers

Quote from: punjablovers on April 27, 2010, 03:22:17 PM
Some help needed about add placement in Aeva Media (Gallery & Auto-embedder):::

http://apnimastian.com/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=7
Check above url here you will find a video, i want to show my adds on left and right side of the video, how can i do this.
Regards.

Waiting for Answer,,,,,,

icoify

Am new with SMF. How do i add google adsence code to my forum. am using SMF 1.1.11. please help me. if it has already been peaste here b4, due give me the link to read it!

Advertisement: