News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

vAdminSecurity DNS

Started by Valodim, September 27, 2005, 06:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valodim

PLAYBOY

Bro. thanks for your quick answer and update but heres what i am getting now:
"The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF."

Valodim

well... what version are you using? :P

PLAYBOY

rc3 1.1     in both turkish and english but default language is english.

Valodim

\\ 0.92

1.1 Final compatibility. Dropped support for all other versions, no time for that, sorry. Also added option to allow dns bypass by password.

PLAYBOY

can anybody make this mod for rc3 1.1??? i really need this mod guys please help me out...

Valodim

dude, this mod existed for 1.1RC3 earlier :P

sorry, I'm not going to make it retrocompatible for a single user :(

also, how come if you need it so badly you didn't write a quick review or at least rated it positively? coders are paid by acknowledgement, y'know ;)

PLAYBOY

well for me to write a review or rate it positively , i think i should try and make sure it matches what i need right? once i would be able to use it believe me u ll get your rate and your review. you dropped the support for this mod cause you are busy and i understand it. but somebody else may be able to help me out huh? the reason i need this mod so much is, because turkish hackers come just after the russians. and my website is something takes so many eyes and attention. so yeah i really need help about this guys...

navjotjsingh

On SMF 1.1.1

Error: The package you tried to upload either is not a valid package or has become corrupted.

I tried uploading nth no. of times. BTW I think archive is not properly made. Its 11Kb and when I extract files and remake a zip its only 5Kb! Please check and fix this.

bfeo

mcgiwer

The package you are trying to download or install is corrupt or incompatible with this version of the SMF.

:(
Michal D.
IT i Technika
Komitet Obrony Demokracji (KOD)
KOD woj. Dolnośląskie

szaber

I look for the mod for smf 2 ??

Advertisement: