New sponsor: NameCheap.com!

Started by LiroyvH, October 08, 2013, 02:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiroyvH

Dear members,

We are very pleased to announce that we have acquired sponsorship from NameCheap.com!  NameCheap was very generous and decided to sponsor us for all our domain name and SSL certificate needs.

NameCheap has also provided us with a brand new mirror server for serving downloads, which will be put into rotation soon, along with a mirror hosted on our own server stack. This new setup will be replacing an old mirror location, ensuring that downloads should be served faster and in a more stable manner than you may have experienced during recent weeks from the current mirror location.  Thanks to us being able to add more redundancy from both our own location and the server kindly sponsored by NameCheap, download speeds should be much more reliable!

In order to celebrate this event, NameCheap is offering a discount on .com/.net/.org domain name registrations for a limited time, restricted to one per client, which can be obtained using the promo code "NClovesSMF" on your order! This is for both new and existing clients.

Matt Russell, VP Hosted Services at Namecheap, said "SMF is a popular forum choice among Namecheap users and our domain, hosting and SSL services power many SMF instances. We are delighted to be working more closely with SMF and helping them out with their service needs."

We would like to take this opportunity to thank NameCheap.com for their kind offer and we're looking forward to a lengthy partnership. Thank you!  As always, we would also like to thank you, our valued community members/users, for continuously supporting us and having made us grow so large! We sincerely appreciate all of you.

Thank you!

With cheerful regards,
Simple Machines Board of Directors
Simple Machines Forum Team
NameCheap.com
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Burke ♞ Knight

To NameCheap and this wonderful news!

Arantor

Dzonny

Nitesh Kunnath

Chalky

shadow82x

Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

Colin

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Antes

mdrussell

Hello all,

I just want to mention that from the Namecheap side, we are equally delighted to be working closely with SMF and look forward to a long and prosperous partnership.

I plan to become an active part of this community - if you'll all have me :)

Matt

Colin

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

margarett

Great news! Thank you to everyone involved in making this happen.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Matthew K.

Fantastic to hear that this got through! Thank you to all involved!

LiroyvH

Quote from: mdrussell on October 09, 2013, 07:49:02 AM
Hello all,

I just want to mention that from the Namecheap side, we are equally delighted to be working closely with SMF and look forward to a long and prosperous partnership.

Matt

Hi Matt,

Welcome to SMF and thank you for your kind words! :)
Delighted to see you here, and looking forward to your participation for sure; I'm sure you'll find quite some useful information around here.

Thank you :)

- Liroy
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

Burke ♞ Knight

Hello all,

Matt

You are most welcome here, Matt. :)

SleePy

Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

~aura~

Welcome Matt, thanks for helping out.

This is great news for SMF users *S*

aura
"seek not a life of riches, earthly gold or pearls, seek only a heart that is happy, a heart that is honest, a heart that is pure"

Do you need a good host, my host is Charlottezweb, they are NOT an overseller, always answer questions, friendly to newbies. click here to visit Charlottezweb

redone

I have used them for years, before they became super big and super popular. Always been great to work with, support is great. Glad to hear they are giving back and certainly one of the few companies you can recommend without any reservations at all.

Ronald_1938

Hello all,

Matt

Welcome to SMF Matt.

Thanks also for the great support.

Ron..

Advertisement: