News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

AsLine

Started by Diego Andrés, December 07, 2013, 10:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diego Andrés

Link to the theme

Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF

AsLine
Developed by Pipee

Features
  • Custom Links
  • Logo URL

Demo Online
GitHub

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Pipee

c64skate

I started using this theme and it's great (see: hxxp:tr-demoscene.info [nonactive]). I already made some customizations. But I still couldn't solve some problems.

1) Quick edit bug: Quick edit has some JS errors and not working. I think the problem is missing subject editing textbox.
2) Admin panel invisible headlines bug: This is easy to solve but i still like to mention since it needs to be fixed. Any table like users, user groups etc. has white headlines on white background.

I've already sent you a PM Pipee on 1st subject. I really liked your theme, it's very pro looking. I'm looking forward to the fixed version.

Thanks.

Pipee

Quote from: c64skate on December 22, 2013, 08:59:10 PM
I started using this theme and it's great (see: tr-demoscene.info). I already made some customizations. But I still couldn't solve some problems.

1) Quick edit bug: Quick edit has some JS errors and not working. I think the problem is missing subject editing textbox.
2) Admin panel invisible headlines bug: This is easy to solve but i still like to mention since it needs to be fixed. Any table like users, user groups etc. has white headlines on white background.

I've already sent you a PM Pipee on 1st subject. I really liked your theme, it's very pro looking. I'm looking forward to the fixed version.

Thanks.

Thanks for reporting, and reparare the theme.

Crisis85

Great theme! I'm now using it on my site, love it.

Quick question, how do I remove the "link 1, link 2, link 3" etc from the top of the page?

Diego Andrés

Quote from: Crisis85 on December 26, 2013, 10:41:15 PM
Great theme! I'm now using it on my site, love it.

Quick question, how do I remove the "link 1, link 2, link 3" etc from the top of the page?

index.template.php search and remove
<ul>
<li><a href="', empty($settings['link_top1_url']) ? '' : '' . $settings['link_top1_url'] . '', '">', empty($settings['link_top1']) ? $txt['link_top1'] : $settings['link_top1'], '</a></li>
<li><a href="', empty($settings['link_top2_url']) ? '' : '' . $settings['link_top2_url'] . '', '">', empty($settings['link_top2']) ? $txt['link_top2'] : $settings['link_top2'], '</a></li>
<li><a href="', empty($settings['link_top3_url']) ? '' : '' . $settings['link_top3_url'] . '', '">', empty($settings['link_top3']) ? $txt['link_top3'] : $settings['link_top3'], '</a></li>
<li><a href="', empty($settings['link_top4_url']) ? '' : '' . $settings['link_top4_url'] . '', '">', empty($settings['link_top4']) ? $txt['link_top4'] : $settings['link_top4'], '</a></li>
<li><a href="', empty($settings['link_top5_url']) ? '' : '' . $settings['link_top5_url'] . '', '">', empty($settings['link_top5']) ? $txt['link_top5'] : $settings['link_top5'], '</a></li>
</ul>

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Crisis85

Friggen Awesome man thank you very much.  ;D

gvhools

Nice work :)
it is impossible to change the color from red to blue?
SMF: 2.0.2
Εμφάνιση: Vertex
Mods:
SimplePortal    2.3.5
Ohara YouTube Embed    1.0
Blue Smiley    1.0
RSS Feed Icon    1.1
Stop Forum Spam    1.0
Ad Managment    3.0.1
---------------------------------
Ελληνική κοινότητα ZorinOs

Crisis85

I'd be interested to change the color scheme too!

c64skate

Before color scheme or any other "requests", i really would like to see the bug fixed version. :) Specially the quick edit bug which causes troubles with new forum members.

I tried to fix it once but failed due to missing controls like title textbox on edit mode. I may give it a second try but since Pipee is the owner of this nice theme, it should be easier for him to fix it. So, i'm still waiting for the fixes. :)

Pipee

I'll get to work on the bugs, lately my time has been very limited work on the bugs, but it will begin to repair them.

thanks

Rhodes

Hello, I would like some direction as to why I am experiencing 2 issues. The 1st being how everything goes about of proportion depending on how many items a profile has or by avatar size. The 2nd issue is that the words; "personal text" show. Below are 2 of the most extreme examples.

1) 2)

Advertisement: