News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Error in conversion phpbb3 to smf

Started by ComunidadNokia, March 04, 2014, 12:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ComunidadNokia

Hi,

I am trying to convert my forum from phpbb3 to smf, but it is imposible:

Converting...
Converting members...

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/data_f87c4bcabd98a9a06b5cf781528d1786-SMF-db_last_error.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (C:/Inetpub/vhosts/comunidadnokia.net\;C:\Windows\Temp\) in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\comunidadnokia.net\httpdocs\foro\Sources\Load.php on line 2707
Duplicate entry '4206' for key 'PRIMARY'

I cannot continue from here.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks!!

margarett

You shouldn't have duplicate ids in member tables... It is possible to ignore that error but I think you will have other problems later...

You should analyze your original phpBB members table and search for that duplicate register, if existent.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

ComunidadNokia

Quote from: margarett on March 04, 2014, 12:22:40 PM
You shouldn't have duplicate ids in member tables... It is possible to ignore that error but I think you will have other problems later...

You should analyze your original phpBB members table and search for that duplicate register, if existent.

Thanks for answering!

I have revised the table phpbb_users, but there is any duplicate ids  :-[

margarett

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

margarett

Well, try this.

Edit phpbb3_to_smf.sql, find this:

---* {$to_prefix}members
---{

And add after
$ignore = true;

When I converted from phpBB (several years ago) I eliminated all the duplicate entries from the SQL dump itself. I got a lot of those errors at that time, honestly... Let's hope yours can be bypassed by ignoring the duplicate entries ;)

ComunidadNokia

margarett

Advertisement: