News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Session verification failed.

Started by kat, June 20, 2014, 08:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kat

Been getting a few of those, today, when marking topics read.

I thought you'd want to know.

Ninja ZX-10RR

Hmm I didn't. Lag, maybey? Hmm no actually thinking twice about it I am pretty sure you can distinguish between lag and a little issue. But none here anyway. :)
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

kat

As is typical, it hasn't happened, at all, since I posted. :)

It happened a number of times, earlier on, though.

Ninja ZX-10RR

It always happens when you have a problem and you call the person who has to fix it that the problem goes away temporarily just to make you look like an idiot with that guy XD
Next time post earlier :P
Seriously talking well good that it didn't happen again, but I got to say I had a 324 error a few minutes ago while refreshing the page. So... ;)
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

kat

It's probably down to England getting well stuffed, in the World cup (Again). ;)

Ninja ZX-10RR

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

LiroyvH

Probably related to the download issues earlier today, should be good now
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

Ninja ZX-10RR

I'm pretty sure we will both post again in case we have further problems ;)
Thanks for your reply, like you said everything seems to work now :)

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Deaks

Quote from: CoreISP on June 20, 2014, 05:21:54 PM
Probably related to the download issues earlier today, should be good now

well I have had this twice in last hour :/
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: