Solstice

Started by Mick., June 21, 2014, 01:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick.

Link to the theme

Solstice is a professional custom theme sporting the latest trend of flat colors. It also has built-in social, links, About Us and Flickr widgets.  This theme uses CSS3 so may not work in all browsers,

Terms of use :

This theme is free for personal and commercial use. You are allowed to use it in your projects, change it and adapt for your purposes. You are not allowed to remove the authors copyright.

Demo: Solstice Demo

neo1998x

How can I change the logo?

Deaks

upload your new logo to Themes/Soltices/images/custom  If you want to make it easy make your logo a png image and rename it to logo.png overwriting the existing logo.  If you wish to keep it as a different name or extension you need to alter the path in index.css
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

neo1998x

Quote from: Bryan D on May 10, 2016, 04:18:35 PM
upload your new logo to Themes/Soltices/images/custom  If you want to make it easy make your logo a png image and rename it to logo.png overwriting the existing logo.  If you wish to keep it as a different name or extension you need to alter the path in index.css

Umm I did replace it, but it is still using the default logo. I know it shouldn't, does it do anything with the cache?

EDIT1: I checked on a different browser, didn't work.

Deaks

got a link to your site?
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: