latest member is not updated

Started by muffinman, October 11, 2005, 04:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muffinman

hi folks - I recently installed smf and mambo with the mos-smf bridge, using some converter I found here in a posting (don't remember the name of the writer but thanks anyway)
now I got 2 minor problems:

1. every old thread has a wrong topic starter - this is the last person who posted in it who now shows up as the starter... no big issue maybe I'll write a script to correct that someday but if you know a quick fix...

2. the bridge is supposed to register new members on both tables, mambo and smf, correct? it does that for new members and it did it for some already registered members to copy them to both tables but now it stopped - this means one older member of the page shows up as latest member and that isn't changed anymore.

so is there a way to fix this, like copying everybody who logs in smf to the mambo user-table? it's no huge problem but it means that I can't administer the users on the mambo side and so can't give privileges

ah and if you wanna see this: hxxp:www.kingludwigsarmy.de [nonactive]

edit: forgot to mention that - I converted from a phpnuke / phpbb page - although only the forum part not the rest

Advertisement: