News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

FASIF - Fix Avatar Size In Forum (Hook Version!)

Started by Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail, November 02, 2014, 08:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Link to Mod

FASIF: Fix Avatar Size In Forum

- For SMF 2.0.x.
- Hook, No File Modification.

1. Please do your own backup though every installation is backed up automatically.
2. This mod will help you fix the avatar size in different places of your forum.
3. They are in the header, the post, the personal messsages and the profile pages.
4. Upon successful installation, you have to enable it and fill in the preferred size.
5. This simple css trick is useful to allow different avatar size in different places.
6. You can test it in lower version too as IMO it should work just fine. ;)

Thank you for using/testing it.

Yours friendly,
Abu Fahim Ismail.

BSD License. Feel free to modify accordingly but keep author's link if it is in there somewhere. ;)

#Change Logs
@Version 1.0.3
- Fix smalltext issue.

@Version 1.0.2
- More detail conditions so that empty settings won't create any undefined error(s).

@Version 1.0.1
- Change css to be more accurate so it won't affect css used by other mods.

@Version 1.0.0
- Initial release.

Ninja ZX-10RR

The description lacks about what this mod actually does... It is just not clear at all. "Fix avatar size"? Like fixing everybody to the same size or fix some kind of other visual supposed bugs or maybe a feature enhancement?
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Sorry if english is an issue with this mod.

Dictionary - fix - meaning:

1. to repair; mend.
2. to put in order or in good condition; adjust or arrrange: She fixed her hair in a bun.
3. to make fast, firm, or stable.
4. to place definitely and more or less permanently: to fix a circus poster to a wall.
5. to settle definitely; determine: to fix a price.
6. to direct (the eyes, the attention, etc.) steadily:
His eyes were fixed on the distant ship.
7. to attract and hold (the eye, the attention, etc.).

In this mod, fix avatar size means you adjust or determine the avatar size in forum for the places that have been mentioned above.

Pictures of the said places with avatar that is overflowed added.

Ninja ZX-10RR

Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Advertisement: