News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

After upgrade I cannot Start new topic

Started by Mr.Truckman, December 08, 2014, 09:20:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Truckman

After upgrade SMF 2.0.9 TO SMF 2.1 BETA I cannot Start new topic

Illori

Have you checked your attachments directory to see if it is correct?

Mr.Truckman

I check it, and I not detect any problems in attachments directory  :-[

Thanks!

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

margarett

When exactly does that error appear?
When you click "new topic"?
When you submit the post? There's an error with attachments, are you really uploading a file?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Mr.Truckman

Can you test start new topic in my forum http://www.sslest.com/index.php

Users: test
Password: 1234

Thanks!

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Mr.Truckman

Now, i start new topic and answer the questions, error messages are displayed

Arantor

You didn't answer any of margarett's questions.

Mr.Truckman

Quote from: margarett on December 08, 2014, 02:46:58 PM
When exactly does that error appear?
When you click "new topic"?
When you submit the post? There's an error with attachments, are you really uploading a file?

error when  click "post"

Arantor

So you answered half the questions. Are you actually attaching a file when you get that error? (And I'm assuming that's when you press post to submit the post, rather than pressing post to just get to the editor... and not from quick reply either)

Mr.Truckman

Whether it Start a new topic or to answer any questions I no attach files, and new topics or answer it successfully, But still shows the error message.

Can you test start new topic in my forum http://www.sslest.com/index.php

Users: test
Password: 1234

Thanks!

Arantor

Well, aside from the fact you can press continue to, well, continue... none of this actually helps debug the issue.

Is the attachments folder as set in the admin panel the correct one? Does the folder exist with the right permissions?

Mr.Truckman

Thanks for the advice But my problem has not been resolved and I will wait smf 2.1 full version. :)

Arantor

So you're not going to bother actually trying to help? Thanks.

Mr.Truckman

No, I don't bother, and I need to thank you for all the help. :D

Thanks.

Arantor

Great.

You realise that you're actually making this harder to fix, right? If you bothered to help us fix it, this would get fixed sooner - like all bugs, the more help we have in fixing it, the better.

Mr.Truckman

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Mr.Truckman

I used repair_settings.php Fix this problem,Thanks to everyone for all the help

Thanks.

Advertisement: