PM Quick Reply

Started by dougiefresh, May 12, 2015, 11:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILUXA

Hello! Great Mod! Thank you!
But I have a little problem, mod default settings for users cannot be set,
via "Admin - Themes - My theme - User settings - registred user settings",
I changed it to "show, on by default" and apply, but it didn't has any effect...
also it doesn't work for new users, when i change "Admin - Themes - My theme - User settings - new user settings".
I'm using SMF 2.0.14 Any suggestions? Maybe there is a workaround, to change default mod settings manually in theme files?

dougiefresh

Quote from: ILUXA on September 23, 2017, 11:11:40 AM
Hello! Great Mod! Thank you!
But I have a little problem, mod default settings for users cannot be set,
via "Admin - Themes - My theme - User settings - registred user settings",
I changed it to "show, on by default" and apply, but it didn't has any effect...
also it doesn't work for new users, when i change "Admin - Themes - My theme - User settings - new user settings".
I'm using SMF 2.0.14 Any suggestions? Maybe there is a workaround, to change default mod settings manually in theme files?
I apologize about not responding to your bug report earlier.  There isn't a global option in this mod for this particular setting.  I'll see what I can do about adding that option into the mod.

-Rock Lee-

Well they are easy translations so before going to sleep :laugh: I leave the .xml ready with the normal Latin Spanish version with its respective utf8 ... tomorrow I continue with the longer ones ;)!

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

dougiefresh

Uploaded v1.8 - November 19th, 2017
o Added option to change PM quick reply display options globally.
o Corrected PM quick reply display string to reflect that the option is for PMs.

@ILUXA:  Your feature request (or bug report, whichever) has been added to the mod!  Thank you!

@Rock Lee:  I just found that the english strings weren't quite correct.  The display_pm_quick_reply string has been changed for version 1.8.  Can you update your translations to reflect the new strings?  Once corrected, I'll add the files in the next version.  Thank you!

-Rock Lee-

@dougiefresh It seemed strange to me when I translated, I got lost in my dreams and I was very crazy in the morning. Anything warn me to repair it, or for what you need :)

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

dougiefresh

Uploaded v1.9 - November 20th, 2017
o Added Spanish Latin translation, courtsey of Rock Lee.

@Rock Lee:  Thank you for the translation!  It's been included in this version!

dougiefresh

Uploaded v1.10 - October 23rd, 2018
o No functionality change.
o Updated documentation to point to new website.

dougiefresh

Uploaded v1.11 - May 22nd, 2019
o Added support for SMF 2.1 RC2.
o Removed support for SMF 2.1 Beta 3.

Advertisement: