News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

"Allow browsers to go back to cached pages" No work more, where to fix?

Started by ioofen, September 16, 2015, 03:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ioofen

:-[ "Allow browsers to go back to cached pages"  No work more, where to fix?

when i login, auto back to index, can't back  to cached pages!!!!

The Github V is ok.

Illori

what page are you trying to go back to? not all pages will allow you to go back due to the content of the page.

ioofen

Quote from: Illori on September 16, 2015, 04:30:34 PM
what page are you trying to go back to? not all pages will allow you to go back due to the content of the page.

If I were a guest read in some Topic page, when i wanna replay this Topic ,so i need login, i wanna back here when i login done.

I have code my login page on no from_ajax 

i thank the login page do not have this Function to back  $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']

may be i need to code the "LogInOut.php"

do you know how to ? Thank you first.

Oldiesmann

That setting has nothing to do with where a guest gets redirected after they login.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

ioofen

Quote from: Oldiesmann on September 16, 2015, 05:13:42 PM
That setting has nothing to do with where a guest gets redirected after they login.

Ok ,thanks

A lot of member just login when they want to replay or post. just like me.

When i longin, need find and click the sub link again. In this impetuous society, i think this waste of my time, for user experience,i think so. i am sorry about that.

I need a good user experience to get more member for my site.

I know that was my problem, i have setting no from_ajax . The Original version work well.

could you do me a favor that how to add a Function to back  $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] in "LogInOut.php"?
:-[ :-[ :-[

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

ioofen

Why don't you just update the code from github then? This bug was recently fixed
https://github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF2.1/pull/3018 [nofollow]
[/quote]

my LogInOut.php is last Github V, i think this is not a bug. just have not the Function to back  $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] in LogInOut.php

The Original version Login.template use from_ajax login page ,so can stay the page where guest stay on. but my login page url is : index.php?action=login , when login done was redirect to index.php

Advertisement: