News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMF 2.0.12 released

Started by LiroyvH, September 27, 2016, 10:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ctr

Jade Elizabeth

Thanks team!

I noticed some work being done in there to fix theme variants which is awesome! And thanks for watching over us and making sure our software is strong and secure <3.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Glyph

Thank you! You guys are doing great work!
Personal TODO:

Geronimo_CH

Thanks for the SMF 2.0.12 update. I applied it today to my forum without problems. The forum still works fine.
I then looked at the detailed version comparison and noticed a few differences. To find the reason for the differences I downloaded the SMF 2.0.12 Install ZIP, looked at the patch xml of version 2.0.12  and found the following:

• Calendar.php (my version: 2.0.11 / current version: 2.0.12)
    Patched by 2.0.12 but wrongly set to 2.0.11 in patch xml (I assume)
  • Display.php (my version: 2.0.11 / current version: 2.0.12)
  • ManagePosts.php (my version: 2.0 / current version: 2.0.12)
    Patched by 2.0.12 but new version not set in patch xml
  • Recent.php (my version: 2.0 / current version: 2.0.12)
    Not patched by 2.0.12; install version is 2.0)
  • Subscriptions-PayPal.php (my version: 2.0.10 / current version: 2.0.12)
Thanks for fixing the 'problems'.

Goodman854

Quote from: Geronimo_CH on October 01, 2016, 09:12:40 AM
Thanks for the SMF 2.0.12 update. I applied it today to my forum without problems. The forum still works fine.
I then looked at the detailed version comparison and noticed a few differences. To find the reason for the differences I downloaded the SMF 2.0.12 Install ZIP, looked at the patch xml of version 2.0.12  and found the following:

• Calendar.php (my version: 2.0.11 / current version: 2.0.12)
  • Display.php (my version: 2.0.11 / current version: 2.0.12)
  • ManagePosts.php (my version: 2.0 / current version: 2.0.12)
  • Recent.php (my version: 2.0 / current version: 2.0.12)
    Not patched by 2.0.12; install version is 2.0)
  • Subscriptions-PayPal.php (my version: 2.0.10 / current version: 2.0.12)
Thanks for fixing the 'problems'.
Same here. I dunno if thats a bug or what.

EDIT: Also my shout box is broken now (I know that's a mod so doesn't matter for the SMF team, just thought I'd mention it. It's the one for simple portal.)

SleePy

I fixed the Recent.php version issue, next time your site fetches files (or you can run manually), it will pull down the proper info for Recent.php.

As for the others version mismatch versions, those are being discussed.  What we will most likely end up doing is correct the detailed versions to give you the correct versions and change this for the next release.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Robert.

Campanule

Johnny B

Clicked update here link and get a 403 page. Anyone have a suggestion? Using 2.0.11 at moment.

edit

Sorry but I guess I can just download patch and upload and install in package manager. If and when I upgrade, I have two mods I really want to keep but if they no longer work, is it possible to return back to previous version and how?

Kindred

This thread is not for support
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Geronimo_CH

Hi SleePy

Thanks for your reaction to my post. Since the 'problems' reported are not causing any problems except a small bit of confusion, I can live with these 'problems'.

Thanks for your efforts to produce a really good (and free!) forum software.
Geronimo

Weirdo

jazzl0ver

Hello. How (where) can I subscribe to the new releases notifications?

Antes

Quote from: jazzl0ver on October 04, 2016, 07:07:07 AM
Hello. How (where) can I subscribe to the new releases notifications?

We are sending mail to all our users unless they opted out. Since we have some quantity of users we are sending mails split amount. Otherwise they drop to spam box. You can always add "[email protected]" to your trusted list so you'll be ensure that mail won't drop to spam.

FishingManMatt

Apllicmz

rogrog

adafarmers

Thank you for the update!

-Ada

BellGab.com

When will 2.1 be released?  Just kidding.

beenishrajpoot007

Thanks to share the whole team   :o 8)

Advertisement: