Plantage site /crash Site (tiny url)

Started by john013, October 04, 2016, 07:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

john013

google translate :

Hello I wanted to make the updating of the website (2.2), it work but I did not have the menu "tiny portal" so I wanted to make the update that was proposing tiny (I remember the version) and its planted my site since I do not know what to do the backup Packages are changing rien.le message I have on the web page is:"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.4.10 (Ubuntu) Server at www.ssd-handball.com Port 80 "
help plz

Bonjour j'ai voulut faire la mise a jour du site (2.2),elle a fonctionner mais je n'avais plus le menu de "tiny portal" donc j'ai voulus faire la mise a jour qui été proposer de tiny (je ne sais plus la version) et la sa ma fait planter le site depuis je ne sais quoi faire les backup de Packages n'y change rien.le message que j'ai sur la page web est  : "Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.4.10 (Ubuntu) Server at www.ssd-handball.com Port 80

besoin d'aide merci

Kindred

internal server errors indicate an issue on the host side.  Ask your host what the issue is.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Kindred

??    I suggest that you might have better results asking in the french language support board rather than trying to use google translate....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: