News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Profile/Account Settings not working

Started by madfiddler, January 07, 2017, 09:03:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madfiddler

Hi,

If I click on a member profile, and then account settings, the forum goes back to the main domain url. It also does this with Profile/Authentication.

I'm presuming this is some form of server issue but I don't know where to start.

Is there a list of PHP modules which should and should not be running on the server?

Thanks,

Mark.

Kindred

Definitely sounds like you host has a badly configured mod_security setup

Alternatively, are you running Wordpress on the same server,e.g., in a higher directory?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

madfiddler

Thank you. mod_security appears to have been installed. Unsure why, but I've reverted it and all is back as it should be. Will do some further testing though.

Wordpress is running on the same server, but on a different domain. Would that cause any issues?

Thanks for the fast reply.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

madfiddler

Advertisement: