News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[smf 2.13 to 2.14] error while pre installing mod.

Started by bud01100, May 25, 2017, 02:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bud01100

Hi,
I am getting these errors when I Install the Mod, but before I commit to the install upgrade:

512: parseModification(): The filename './forum/Themes/default/Login.template.php' is not a full path!
?action=admin;area=packages;sa=showoperations;operation_key=68;package=smf_patch_2.0.14.tar.gz;filename=smf_2-0-14_patch.xml Today at 02:03:20 AM

512: parseModification(): The filename './forum/Themes/brfinale/index.template.php' is not a full path!
?action=admin;area=packages;sa=showoperations;operation_key=68;package=smf_patch_2.0.14.tar.gz;filename=smf_2-0-14_patch.xml Today at 02:03:20 AM

512: parseModification(): The filename './forum/Themes/default/index.template.php' is not a full path!

512: parseModification(): The filename './forum/Themes/default/Profile.template.php' is not a full path!

There are about 10 more files it is erring on.

Thanks in advance.

Arantor

Seems like when you set up the theme path, you did it using a relative path (./forum/Themes/default/...) but it needs to be a full path, e.g. /home/myname/htdocs/forum/Themes/default/...

bud01100

Quote from: Arantor on May 25, 2017, 02:46:51 AM
Seems like when you set up the theme path, you did it using a relative path (./forum/Themes/default/...) but it needs to be a full path, e.g. /home/myname/htdocs/forum/Themes/default/...

Verio moved our shared account back in december.  I had to go in and change all the paths in the settings.

Memory coming back now to the initial install, your comment sounds correct.

I will have to change the paths.

Thanks for the help!

Steve

Marking solved then. If you have any other questions regarding this topic, by all means, mark this unsolved and let us know. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: