News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Only 1 category minimizes

Started by lukonic, August 12, 2017, 05:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lukonic

I've got another little problem. I've made 5 boards and selected them all to be minimizable. When I click on the first board's name, it minimizes perfectly. But the rest, when I click on them, page refreshes, but nothing happens. I use gaming nation design. Any ideas what could be wrong?  ???

Edit to correct topic title ~ Steve

Illori

link to your forum so we can take a look at the issue?

lukonic

Here you go.  zaidejubuveine.lt [nofollow]
You are not allowed to minimize boards as guests, so I've made an account for you
id: test2
password: test2

Now, when you go to a forum and see "Forumas". You click on it and it minimizes. You can click so on any board, but the page refreshes and it only minimizes the "Forumas" board, doesn't matter which board you actually click on.

Kindred

Please note and be clear in terminology -- the sections that you are discussing are not boards. They are categories. You can not minimize boards...   categories are the things that group boards together in the board index...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

lukonic

Oh, I'm sorry. I got confused over the translations. But yes, only one category minimizes, no matter which one do you press. I'll google for a solution now too, since i was googling about the boards.

Tonyvic

When creating a Category you have a choice to allow it to be collapsible or not.

Sir Osis of Liver

When collapse is disabled, link is removed.  Links are there on OP's forum.

Does it do this in Curve theme?
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

lukonic

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on August 12, 2017, 06:26:02 PM
When collapse is disabled, link is removed.  Links are there on OP's forum.

Does it do this in Curve theme?
Yes. I just tried it and it acts just the same in Curve.

Sir Osis of Liver

All of the collapse links on all categories collapse the first category (c=1).  Links appear to be correct.  Are you running any mods?
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

lukonic

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on August 12, 2017, 06:50:52 PM
All of the collapse links on all categories collapse the first category (c=1).  Links appear to be correct.  Are you running any mods?
Yes, plenty of them. And i've been modifying some stuff myself.  :P I suppose i will have to make a test version and try to look if removing any mods fix it.

Deaks

any errors in your cpanel error_log? also what mods do you have installed?
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

lukonic

Quote from: BryanD on August 12, 2017, 07:12:39 PM
any errors in your cpanel error_log? also what mods do you have installed?
Well, yeah, there are plenty, but I don't see anything related to those categories. And nothing new appears when I try to collapse them. So i believe it doesn't show any errros about it.

Deaks

not your Admin panel error log bu your sites, this is found in your site control panel.  Also surprise us on what mods :)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

lukonic

That one doesn't really show either. I don't know how many mods i have exactly because some of them i installed myself.
And for the mods... well  O:)
http://i.imgur.com/ObBd6BP.png [nofollow]
http://i.imgur.com/P6Ev8jv.png [nofollow]

Kindred

Please list mods as a text list, not as external images.

If your system is such a mess that you don't even know what you installed, then I recommend that you reload a clean set of files and install your mods one at a time, keeping good backups and good records as to what you did.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: