News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Cannot Connect to SMF

Started by Simseline1, January 02, 2018, 08:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simseline1

Mein Forum meldet seid einiger Zeit : Verbindung zu simplemachines.org nicht möglich.
Auch sind alle Smileys und BBC Buttons verschwunden nachdem ich von 2.0.14 auf 2.0.15 geupdatet habe
ich habe das Update packet von hier geladen über mein FTP Server hochgeladen (natürlich vorher entpackt )
den patch instaliert und ..... plötzlich war alles weg . hat jemand eine Idee was ich machen kann ?
Muss ich evtl. eine neu Installation machen  ?
Adresse meines Forum :  hxxp:home.simseline.com/ssbforum/index.php [nonactive]
2 Bilder im Anhang 
LG Simseline

Google Translator :
My forum is reporting for some time: connection to simplemachines.org not possible.
Also, all smileys and BBC buttons disappeared after updating from 2.0.14 to 2.0.15
I have uploaded the update packet from here via my FTP server (of course unpacked before)
instaliert the patch and ..... suddenly everything was gone. Does anyone have an idea of what I can do ?
Do I have to do a new installation?
Address of my forum:   hxxp:home.simseline.com/ssbforum/index.php [nonactive]
2 pictures attached
LG Simseline

Topic title changed to English - Iris.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Have you tried to see if the problems exist on Curve too and not just on your custom theme?
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Simseline1

Ich habe eben auf Standard Theme umgeschaltet
alles ist weg dann kein Hintergrund keine Buttons
nur eine weiße seite mit links

I just switched to Standard Theme
everything is gone then no background no buttons
only a white page with links

Illori

Simseline1

Thank you 
It worked now everything works again
had to change all URL's only on https :.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKS THANK YOU THANKS THANKS
for the help

Advertisement: