News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Mark read error

Started by bharat, February 05, 2018, 01:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bharat

If I click on the button Mark read I get the following error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/bharatco/public_html/forum_prod/Sources/Subs-Boards.php on line 741
I didn't change anything, what can it be?

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

There's probably a mod edit gone wrong or some other code corruption in the file mentioned.
Could you attach the file here and also list your currently installed mods? 
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

bharat

I installed recently Bookmarks, Post and PM Inline Attachments, Super Simple Thread Tags, Perfect Quotes, SMF Gallery Lite

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Try this, but keep a backup copy of your original just in case.

It would seem there was an extra symbol around line 600 for some reason.

}

} // Set the theme for this board.
if (isset($boardOptions['board_theme']))
{
$boardUpdates[] = 'id_theme = {int:id_theme}';
$boardUpdateParameters['id_theme'] = (int) $boardOptions['board_theme'];
}
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

bharat

Thanks a lot for your help, will try it out.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

bharat

It works, thanks a lot for your help, don't know why it happened, probably because of some change.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Nice to hear, and you're welcome :)
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: