News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Quote button linking to #quickReplyOptions??

Started by ~Souza~, May 12, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Souza~

My quote button won't work. When I hover over it it adds "#quickReplyOptions" to the url I'm already at. I already did a fresh install and removed all mods and stuff, doesn't work. Anyone any iidea how to fix it?

Kindred

Quote from: ~Souza~ on May 12, 2018, 02:40:07 PM
My quote button won't work. When I hover over it it adds "#quickReplyOptions" to the url I'm already at. I already did a fresh install and removed all mods and stuff, doesn't work. Anyone any iidea how to fix it?

So, just did it...   that url is not the normal quote url, which implies that you still have mods installed which are affecting the quote function
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

~Souza~

How do I find out? I uploaded clean set of files, also for the theme.

Kindred

Sounds like you have a mod that was installed with hooks,  I think there is a remove hooks option, either as a stand-alone or  in repair_settings.php
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

~Souza~

Quote from: Kindred on May 12, 2018, 10:01:52 PM
Sounds like you have a mod that was installed with hooks,  I think there is a remove hooks option, either as a stand-alone or  in repair_settings.php

Ok, removed all the mods again and removed hooks both with repair_settings and fix_packages. Still the same problem.

~Souza~

Steve

Marking solved then. It would be nice to know what the solution was in case others have the same problem. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: